LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

littleforbig onesies

I want to get a good onesie and the littleforbig onesies look nice. However they seem to be fitted more for woman by the pictures of them only on woman via the website. I was wondering of these would also be for men also. Any recommendations on cute, comfy onesies appreciated, thanks.

I'm a guy and I have one and it fits and looks nice. I really like the print on it. I realize it's stressful trying to get it right. The key is to make sure you take accurate measurements before ordering - even use a tape measure if you don't have a cloth measuring tape. The fabric allows for some stretch. I would say that if you're very very worried about this you could order a size up, but only a size up. I got a few more onesies from Onesies Downunder after getting mine from Littleforbig and found that they have a little more give and another onesie snap (4 total).

• 2 months later...

I'm a girl but the fit would be fine for a guy.  The material is super stretchy.  I also recommend sizing up if you're on the cusp of one of the sizes, but their sizing is really great too! ^_^ 

Also their onesies are amazing.  The best I've ever had.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also female, and the fit was pretty good.  I can echo what everyone else has said so far: The length (neck to crotch) length is the most important part.  I'm a 5ft human with 36in hips/bust 26in waist, and I can feel a slight big of looseness in my stomach area, but it's also tighter around the bust to compensate.  I feel the way the neckline sits helps to compensate for male/female form.  If I didn't have much in the way of 'assets', I feel it would still fit well.

A bonus is the sizing is consistent in all their products.  I own an I <3 Daddy onesie, as well as a black/white and purple onesie, and all fit perfectly.  That feeling when I could wear a diaper without worry under a skirt?  Beautiful thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently ordered a few I started with the large size and it fit snuggly was great on the length but a bit to snug on the chest but not to tight I then tried a xl its better on the chest but nut as snug in the length but snug enought to support my diaper way better then my rearz onesies. 

I have ordered a few more in the XL size and I am happy witn the comfort and fit of thier product I just wish they would create ones with out the sholder buttons not a big fan of them and I would  like to  be able to wear the onesie and shorts in the summer with out a shirt over top.

I Would replace all my rearz onesies if littleforbig would sell a onesie line with out the sholder snaps.