LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What instruments do you play/use?

Apache Raccoon

I mostly use plugins, which I previously used my Roland Edirol PCR 300 for, although sadly I'm a clumsy dipstick and there's only so much coffee, wine and cola that a keyboard can take before it stops working.

I recently saved up however and bought myself a Roland TR-8 drum machine which incorporates both the classic 808 and 909 drum sounds with plenty of tuning options.

Here's a short video I made throwing some Hip-Hopish beat with the 808s (although I switched to 909 closed hi hats because the 808s are so quiet)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

12 string acoustic and electric, 6 string (rhythm as in my "album", which is CD-bruner ready) Mandolin. I have a Moog Opus 3 and CZ-10000 and a Casio WK-3500. All of which I hope to sample some of my patches from and use them with the rgc: audio sfz player. with the Moog I can create a fairly decent rock&roll piano and a 3-rank string ensamble. Audacity has a pitch changer that maintains the other variables as is

As for plugins, I have over 100 synthesizers 7 or 8 organs, I  also have the SQ8L, aka SQ8x LIte, which Buchty would love to see developed into a full-function emulator. I have the whole DSK HD set,  and a whole raft of effects, though I have yet to see what I would consider a good freeware channel strip: 4 band parametric EQ with sweepable frequency center and Q size control low and highpass filters, compressor, reverb and selectable tape/tube saturator. I have the full VOS; Bootsy, Vlad G and Tokyo Dawn Records set of freeware some of which, lik TDR Slick EQh have paid deluxe version, suite, which are said to be functionally on par with many paid plugins and look really badass. I also have the full set of KBPlug instruments

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Neat idea for a club/group by the way! I've been dabbling in electronic music for a number of years. Used to use all hardware (sequencers, drum machines and synths) recently made the switch to garage band and Logic Pro software. Amateur stuff, but it's a fun hobby. Feel free to stop by my soundcloud site: 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Neat idea for a club/group by the way! I've been dabbling in electronic music for a number of years. Used to use all hardware (sequencers, drum machines and synths) recently made the switch to garage band and Logic Pro software. Amateur stuff, but it's a fun hobby. Feel free to stop by my soundcloud site: 

Great! has a bit of the 70's sci-fi sound that I love. OUTLIER is agood name. I can just feel standing on a newly colonized planet or a post-apocalyptic Earth as in the Rodenberry GENESIS II series. Now all you need are some VISUALIZATIONS; the modern onscreen equivalent of a light show

Electronic has come a long way since SWITCHED ON BACH and 1969's

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I started on Bass Guitar, then I hit the Guitar (Acoustic and Electric), I've always dabbled with Keys, and then finally, and maybe it doesn't count as playing an instrument, but I program just about any kind of instrument now with notation software, which allows me to "play" whatever instrument I want whether I know how to play it or not, just so long as I know how it's supposed to be played.

This piece is really very long, but I wrote it specifically so that it would never get boring. I think if you did aerobic exercises with it all the way through you'd probably die from exhaustion. I produced it quite a few years ago, and so  my methods were different in that they were archaic with sound straight from my notation software, which worked out surprisingly well provided I worked with it a lot. I still hadn't figured out how to adjust the strict quantization of notes and staves to eliminate what may seem like an automated quality in certain passages, but I've since solved that problem. Still, I love this thing, so much so that I don't mind putting my real name on it.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...