LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stent questions

A little bit about my self: I have been into diapers all my life. I am now 48 years old. I have been wearing diapers 247 off and on for about 25 years now and full time In diaper 247 non stop for the past 15 years. I followed the 12 month diaper program over 10 years a go. I wet my diapers all the time and most of the time dont even know if I am doing it. I some times wet a night with out knowing but not all the time. I have played with catheters. So on whit my questions:

I use a Spanner stent my first one and when my bladder say to go it come out fast can't hold it back . But I do love useing a Foley catheter 24/7 . Some time the F catheter will rub my prostate and make me cum that why I'm a catheter slave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2017 at 9:12 AM, Catheterslave said:

I use a Spanner stent ..

That's interesting, how did you size it? The Spanner is designed to relieve urinary retention due to excessive prostate enlargement, and normally allows for voluntary urination since it doesn't impede the external urinary sphincter's function. Please elaborate?

On 31/08/2017 at 8:41 AM, babydavy99 said:
Does it hurt inserting the stent?
 - Can be uncomfortable if you rush

Whats the longest you left a stent in?
 - 2 Weeks ( No issues or UTI's)

How long did you go between stents?
 - Not too sure what you are asking here??? I reuse my Stints after I wash and clean them in pure alcohol...I do strongly recommend you allow them to dry before putting the stint back in though as any alcohol left on there will result in stinging and discomfort.

How long did you wear diapers 247 before attempting a stent?
 - I have been into diapers for 25 odd years. I started using Catheters a few years ago but after a could of UTI's switched to stints. The best thing about stints is that they hold open the bladder sphincter and allow the bladder to empty naturally, but without control. This means the body is able to keep the urinary track clean of bacteria naturally as any infection is wash away with the urine. Another great thing about stints is that you can feel yourself pee but have little control over it...

Did you become incontinent for a while after taking the stent out?
 - No, though depending on how long the stint has been in place I have found some discomfort though this goes away after a few hours to a day.

Is there any pain during sex or masturbation with a stent in?
 - Sex...Don't know but as you don't have any bladder control, this can be....Wet. As for masturbation, no...but this comes down to the length of your stint. My first one was to long and became uncomfortable after a day or 2 of everyday activity. The motion of walking caused the end of the stint to "rub" and masturbation was the same. My current one is shorter and I don't know it is there most of the time other that the continues leaking. Ejactulation is interesting, I have found seamen can be sent into the bladder...especially if the wayout is blocked. This from what I have read doesn't cause any issues as something similar happens post prostate removal.

What are you experiences with the stent during a work out  or any type of manual labor?
 - It is no different than being completely incontinent...Diaper change and continuous leaking. Though interesting enough I have found physical work tends to result in more "gushes" though they are small in volume and will not overload a diapers...they are an odd sensation though.

What diaper worked the best while having the stent in?
 - A quality diaper is always a must. Just remember that you are incontinent and unless you want to remove the stint because you are always changing a cheap and nasty diaper, quality is your friend. Now quality doesn't mean bulky, it means that it can meet the needs that you place on it. I have thick absorbent diapers (3000 - 4000mls) with booster pads for home / night use and thin quality (2000ml - 3000ml)  for work and public use.

Did the stent give you the satisfaction that your looking for?
 - Yes, 1000%

Any point in time the stent started to hurt and you pulled it out because of it?
 - Not any more...but this was down to my first one being to long for my system.  It takes little experimentation and refinement in the design but you can build a stint that is comfortable and barely noticeable. I built my from an intermittent catheter with a little nylon cord for retrieval and small tube as an anchor, all cut down to about 3 inches long.

This popped up in my reply box for some reason, must be a glitch in the matrix so I'll just hit submit reply as there is some good info in BabyDavy's post

• Like 1

considering the lost of data on this board I'm glad you re-posted this. Excellent reply and I agree with all of it. I would be interested to know the length of your stent? I'm currently working with 13mm but have successfully gone as short as 9mm. The 9mm concerned me as I have made one trip to the ER after the stent slipped in to my bladder. Not a fun day in the ER.

For anyone just starting out or thinking about stent use I recommend you start with catheters to get an understanding of what feels right and know when its not.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what you mean by 13 and 9mm . I tried uploading a pic (but site won't allow) of the one I made last week from a 16fr silicone cath (just the tube that had been cut to length and the end smoothed) It was about the length that people were making from 6mm silicone tubing and a 45deg and approx 30 deg angle on the ends. Still needs a bit of work though.  I'd love to get a cath and insert and then inject with some quick set gel such as what a dentist would use to make a mouth impression, just to get a perfect model of my urethra with angles of bends and length between bends. 

I was referring to the  length. After reading you reply I see you are working with plastic tubing heat formed to into bends to hold your sent in place . I have worked with this design also. Later found working with an actually catheter has resulted in more comfort to the point I don't even know its there . The cath in the photo has about 1.5 cc of fluid in the balloon. The trick is keeping the fluids in the balloon. Should you find a reasonable cost for the quick set dental jell let us know. My thoughts are to use this to fill the balloon solving the leaking issue.

IMG_0543-1.JPG

Loveable_guy   Thanks for the pic. Looks like you mean 13cm, not mm.     Has anyone tried a hot gelatin mix. Perhaps I will.

With this design is there anything to stop it migrating in?

Yeah 9mm and 13mm is about 3/8 - 1/2 an inch long. 9 or 13 centimeters (cm) works out to be a usable length of 3 1/2 to 5 inches.

The stent you posted just above is the same as what I was using earlier in the week. I ended up cutting the head off a small nail and polishing it smooth with a dremel tool, dipped it in silastic and inserted into the injection line after filling, clamping and then cutting. It worked fairly well but ended up migrating inside my bladder completely which scared the crap out of me, luckily it came back out easily. Next time I'll tie the O-ring off a lot closer. I also need to get some of the flexible end caps you're using. None available locally and can only buy in bulk of 1000 with $25 postage :S

16 hours ago, Old_PA said:

Loveable_guy   Thanks for the pic. Looks like you mean 13cm, not mm.     Has anyone tried a hot gelatin mix. Perhaps I will.

With this design is there anything to stop it migrating in?

Yea the metric system was never my strong point but I have always owned and worked on non American motor cycles that are of course 100 metric. 

12 hours ago, Puppyz said:

Yeah 9mm and 13mm is about 3/8 - 1/2 an inch long. 9 or 13 centimeters (cm) works out to be a usable length of 3 1/2 to 5 inches.

The stent you posted just above is the same as what I was using earlier in the week. I ended up cutting the head off a small nail and polishing it smooth with a dremel tool, dipped it in silastic and inserted into the injection line after filling, clamping and then cutting. It worked fairly well but ended up migrating inside my bladder completely which scared the crap out of me, luckily it came back out easily. Next time I'll tie the O-ring off a lot closer. I also need to get some of the flexible end caps you're using. None available locally and can only buy in bulk of 1000 with $25 postage :S

I haven't tried the silicon sealant yet  but I did try hot glue but with the wet conditions it failed. I originally use a piece of large paperclip as a plug but don't like the idea of ferrous metal inside  that will rust quickly. My latest plug has been a piece of nylon cord from the weed wacker. Cut it about 2" in length and spin in your cordless drill while working a piece of sandpaper over it.  

As for your stent getting away I'm glad you were able to recover. This happen to me and cost me a day in the ER and about $1800.00 in cop pays. Not to mention a very embarrassing day. Oh and for the record the cord in the photo is w a y to long. It should be a distance that extends outside plus some slack for an erection. 

End caps are Hillman screw protectors available in most Loews Home centers or online at https://www.amazon.com/Hillman-59011-4-Inch-Protector-40-Pack/dp/B00NWJH8HO/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514496334&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=hillman+screw+protectors 

I also would have preferred something non ferrous but it's the only thing I could get my hands on at short notice. I figured I'd only have inside me for a day or two anyway so wasn't too concerned about it rusting. 

Thanks for the link! Amazon will post to Australia and total cost will be $10 for 40 of them :)  much better than $15 for 1000 and $25 postage from the only Australian site I could find. 

Another vote for the weed whacker/trimmer line. When I was playing with the Holey Foley, the trimmer line seemed the best and most secure plug.  

Now using Cathdiaps "bent stent"  and after lots of experimenting its working fantastic. :D    Thanks   C D