LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depression and DNA

Got an invite from 23andme to apply for a depression/genetics study, and based on my answers I got accepted! Got a free DNA kit to get the ancestry reports and such they advertise on TV, as well as study results; in exchange for letting them catalog and study my DNA.

Got the kit today, will take a few weeks to send it in and get results, but very interested to see what they find!

21077488_1581344841918300_4869435004962795317_n.jpg

Those DNA related things scare me. I might just be paranoid, but if you think about it you are giving the very thing that could convict you of a crime or worse, out to a group that can do anything with it. Its very simple to grow cells

1 hour ago, Txdiapered said:

Those DNA related things scare me. I might just be paranoid, but if you think about it you are giving the very thing that could convict you of a crime or worse, out to a group that can do anything with it. Its very simple to grow cells

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry that I missed this when it began- totally my bad for not being on DD as much as i once was. I think there is a genetic predisposition to depression along with the other causative factors. Like so many other traits it seems to follow family lines and similarly does not always show up in everyone.

Clinical depression is a very serious matter and I am all for anything which can possibly help make it better for those of us in it's grips. Thanks for doing what you can to help :D

Bettypooh