LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first adult onesie

DiaperedNerd

4 hours ago, DiaperedNerd said:

I'm not normally into the AB part of ABDL for myself, but I bought a Rebels Rearz onesie on an impulse. I'm a little surprised how much I like it. I've slept in it and a diaper the

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, Onesie is very comfortable, bought 2 from ABU as a whim, not really an AB, but they do add nice support so I may get more, don't wear undies anymore anyway, so may get a few more onesies as they keep me from feeling like my diaper is sagging, which at work is distracting at times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/1/2017 at 9:09 AM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

waiting for cooler weather so I can get back to wearing onsies again. Just too hot in summer. But nice in winter.

I agree totally I am in the Midwest but I keep the heat down just so I can snuggle in my onesie

• 3 weeks later...

Onsies are nice.  I just ordered one from Baby-Pants.

Update: Received my onsie from Baby-Pants.  Out of the package it was too large but after a wash it fits great.  I'll probably get some more.

Edited by daveindiapers
Updating
  • 1 year later...

I am no really ABDL OR Am but I need and use diapers ,those diapers need support ,and I always try and look good ( my body doesn't always want to take part or actively resists ) i have hundreds for every style and color,type of weather from legitamite scaled up dress an infant to more adult looking and performing.tank top, boat neck , polo shirt ,no matter good or bad day,i have a onesie to over come it ,get me dressed ,diaper supported, in my wheelchair and my aide has unfettered access to change me without removing my body harness .

Onesies aren't really baby ,there more the upper body diaper area al pupose sock ,it gets you clothed ajnd covered even if you can't bend or flex or go along with it.and like I say literaly makes personal care a snap ,i am changed between 5-8 X's can be catheterized or given a shot or rectal medication as needed to stop seizures with no fuss, so it maybe most well known for covering babies they are a utilitarian universal garment .owning them is as natural and normal as you let it . They changed from onesies in nursing homes when the alzheimers/dementia population became prevalent opting for anti strip restraint clothing because somebody's grandpa or grandma either wants out of that friggin diaper ,or can't remember much except hyper sexual behavior ,so onsies made care very easy ,but unfortunetly gave great access for flinging poop and screwing everyone and anyone .
Even people with " simple muscoskeletal injuries go to onesies as a more covinient option for dressing and undressing .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have three onesies and I love them.  One is almost exclusively for wearing with my Daddy Dom more than wearing with diapers around the house.  It simply says I ❤️ Daddy on the front.

I'm a DL with a few random AB tendencies.  I don't have a little space, and I don't do babyish things (toys, movies, etc.) but I do like a pacifier when stressed and the designs are SO super cute.  I have some cute adult clothes (like a dinosaur skirt, and a butterfly shirt) that kind of bridge the gap.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve just started wearing onesies all the time they are great for holding up my diaper and they are also very comfortable.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

At first I thought a onsie was primarily for AB, but now I know they are really important for keeping my diaper in place, otherwise there is sagging. Maybe that's a difference without a distinction. After all wearing a diaper is by definition somewhat Adult Baby,isn't it?

Everyone that wear diapers should have onesies, specially for when going out so you never have to worry about the diaper showing
Sadly you usually only get onesie from ABDL stores, and most of them are useless for adults
Crotch snaps get you that baby feeling, but they don't work that great for adults, only Tykables work for me, with front snaps 

@Dubious  I have a few Tykables Snappies (onesies) and admittedly, those are my favorite.  Rearz and Onesies Down Under are good too.  However, Tykables does not seem to stretch as much.