LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poop preventing pee

Hi I've been having a recent problem where if i have to pee and poop at the same time i can't release pee until i release the poop first. Is this normal?

it is normal as if you need to have a bowel movment your body will for the most part not let you ignore it and just pee, if you dont have to go that baddly you may be able to just pee in the urinal and maybe your diaper but since your subconscious knowsyour diapered you may endup doing both once you start to pee.

Yeah, it is normal. To be honest I used to wonder about it a bit as well, but it is perfectly normal so you shouldn't worry. Basically muscle that allows you to pee is also the same muscle that allows you to poo - PC muscle, therefore it's hard to pee and not poo if you feel like it. It also depends on how trained your PC muscle really is, but assuming that you ask about this it's probably not really trained. I'm training my kegels, therefore I've gained significantly more control over this process, although it still won't cure me out of being incontinent. So you shouldn't worry about it, unless your poo wants to come out even if you are at standing position and you don't feel the urge to take the poo, then yeah, something must be off then.