LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my intro

PetahPetah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does this get me in? Deadly Farce

It is my first, just completed, digital production. The history is that it was a compilation of material composed at different times and recoreded in 1993 on a Fostex X-15, then mastered to to another Semi-pro and finally to some ordinary tapes. The raw tape was recorded mostly at 7 ips with some parts at 3-1/2 and even the lowest speed possible, then output to the master tape at 7 ips, Well, I lost the master tape and my Fostex X-15 died long ago, so I recorded to Audacity from a Tascam Portastudio 03, using a final tape, which is, by necessity 3rd generation. I applied some EQ in Audacity, which default is optimized for mastering: 60 hz and below rolloff, 200-313 hz cut, boost at I think the 2 khz and the boost at 12 and up, applied reverb and some other effects, then Export Audio as a 16-bit 44.1hz sample rate WAV to be CD-ready. To understand the lyrics, you should read the Comments in the ID-3 labels made with MP3Tag. SHAVING CREAM: THE NEXT DEGENERATION is not as loud as I would like since I could not find a bandpass filter with resonance and I was not about to go fishing through my other VST. Back in '94, the master tape of that almost landed me job in a recording studio in Saugus, MA. I did mix it aggressively so that it could sustain the normal degradation that goes with recording to a standard cassette as 3rd gen tracks

I alos bring with me some tidings http://offtopic.sandralyn.net/vststuff.html

You might also look up Veriety of Sound (VOS) Vlad G and Tokyo Dawn Records for effects

Also Arturia has reached 5 on the V Collections

• Like 1