LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

American Dad - S14E19 - Kloger

Students at Steves school are required to pass a physical fitness event hosted by a military general who mentions to Snot and Steve that people who cannot do pull-ups wear pull ups, Snot reveals to Steve he still wears them

On 8/22/2017 at 5:39 AM, dldip360 said:

FYI the screen is rotated vertically for whatever reason.

I'm pretty sure that it's rotated to avoid youtube's copyright protection. I'm not really sure how that works, some automated system. Anyway, this address will rotate it -90 degrees. It can also be used for other rotations, and the more common flipped videos.

http://deturl.com/rotate.asp?deg=-90&v=UmwtChiuHD0

Basically, you select the image manipulation type at the top, then paste everything after the "=" in a youtube video at the end of the address at deturl.com. I don't know much about the site, I just happened upon it several months ago, when I was wondering if such a site existed.

::Sigh:: American Dad used to be my favorite show. Before co-creator Mike Barker left, I'd seen every episode around 100 times. I used to binge watch it on the treadmill. I believe they brought in someone from Family Guy, and as a result, it's become less like itself, and more like the latter; fairly random, and at times, nihilistic. I still enjoy many episodes, but they aren't of the same quality that they once were.

actually once the guys says if they can't do pullups, they will be put into pullups

Steve says they "this guys trying to put us back into diapers"

Snot said "what do you mean back in, some of us never left", pulling down the back of his shorts showing a full blown diaper

20170830_204546.mp4

• 2 weeks later...