LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pre Halloween Baby preparation scenarios.

11 minutes ago, AluminumBlack said:

I love Halloween and in the entire month of October I do the public baby thing...I dress up and go out in public like a baby and it's totally acceptable just like Halloween night. Halloween parties all month right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Nothing you said above was discreet and I hate to tell you this but I think you might be one of "those" people...

I disagree with people wearing baby stuff for Halloween because it's still pushing your kink into peoples faces but if you are going to do it at all, Halloween makes the most sense I guess. I mean as long as you don't push things too far it will probably be impossible to tell you are into diapers just from wearing a onesie... As soon as you put on and/or use a diaper I think it becomes more obvious why you chose that costume but hey ho.

But actually telling and showing people you are casually talking to you, just random people, your baby stuff... Yeah, you are one of those people when you are showing off diapers or baby paraphernalia to strangers... Same with the sizing thing. It's creepy. It's involving strangers in your kink so you can get a thrill and that is not cool.

Oh please....go to the halloween store this year and see the display of adult baby stuff they have...giant bottles and diapers...it's how I got the idea. Who cares if I am into diapers and do it on Halloween...I don't ask people to change me and all that crap or be sexual about it...I just dress up and I feel free in my own skin...it's a great feeling and people love it, as far as my experiences. They sell AB stuff at spirit halloween store in town....so it is in demand and not just by 'normal people'

• Like 1

I think your ideas would only work in industry's centralized around Halloween ... so lets say, a Halloween party bus ... or a Halloween store ...

A regular alterations shop (in a mall) lets say is not going to be as glamorous as you're imagining.

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2017 at 8:19 PM, AluminumBlack said:

You're right I most likely wont do any of it, just fun to think about. I still love to go to the halloween stores and look at the adult baby stuff they have out