LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What am I? I'm afraid it's another one of those, I apologize.

I'm sure you all have been over this before and I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. I'm a guy and I've always found women to be beautiful and attractive and I've always wanted to be with them romantically but never sexually. However I've never found men attractive and have never wanted to be with them romantically but I fantasize about gay sex, specifically performing oral and receiving anal. I've also daydreamed a lot about wearing dresses. My diaper fetish gets me aroused on occasion but it never involves sex of any kind. I just like wearing them and sometimes fantasize about diaper punishment. The more babyish a diaper the better. Lastly I have this issue where I don't really want to have a penis. I identify as a man but I have no desire to use my penis at all, for penetration or for being touched or for oral or anything. In fact I get really annoyed when I have an erection. If I could magically turn it into a vagina I would. I ask all this because I'm worried if I don't figure myself out soon it will be too late. I've been trying to hype myself up to go on a gay date but I'm worried I just won't be able to get over the fact that I don't find men attractive romantically. Any thoughts or advice?

I know a bit of what you're feeling. For a long time as a teenager, and then as a young adult, I'd fantasize about men and women sexually in equal parts. Of course, I only ever felt romantic toward women. And I've also had that feeling about not feeling comfortable about my own genitals. Or wondering what having girls' parts would be like.

I don't think it's ever "too late" to discover more about yourself. If you don't find men interesting as romantic partners, so what? Try a date, and if it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. If you find you enjoy sleeping with another man, that's ok, too. I tried it myself last year, and it was a nice experience, but I don't need to repeat it.

I read into this that you are confused about being transgender. A lot of this is how I felt for41.5 years. I fantasized of being a female I went as far as having sexual relationships with4 woman.while having sex with them I fantasized that I was a woman having sex with a woman. No the hatred of the penis is a 42 year problems I've hated erections since I started to have them in my early teens I'd have several a day till I got my hrt it took a year to get it Friday will be 30 weeks hrt and 32 weeks testosterone blocker. I'd recommend going to planned parent hood if you are in the US or a program simular if in another country. And ask how to start hrt. I'd. Post a little better post and title about being confuse about sexuality. And talk to people who post it helped me here1 year and 9 months ago. You can read a few of my posts back in January or February almost 2 years ago. People will help. The best advice I got was to let go of my male self and become female and come out of hiding wish you the best of luck

• 3 weeks later...

You might want to look into the split attraction model. Some people find that they have completely different orientations for romantic feelings as opposed to sexual feelings. For example, you could be heteroromantic homosexual.

• 1 year later...

My recommendation, honestly, is don't try to define yourself by the limited expectations of others. So many of us want to fit the molds presented to us by society, and for them to define us, when it's you who should define that which is innately the most personal, your very self.

I was quite conflicted before coming to the realization, that though I don't feel like a man, I don't really feel like a woman either, and it doesn't really matter. I've also been romantically attracted to men, yet am physically more attracted to women, though due to PTSD, I don't date either any more.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/11/2018 at 6:50 PM, CD TAMMY said:

look up your local LGBT organization and explain to them everything you are expressing on this site they are very wonderful helpful and highly educated on the subject

I very much agree with what CD Tammy has suggested. LGBT organizations are wonderful sources of help and are very open minded as to what feelings of confusion each of us experiences from time to time. It was with the help of my local LGBT office that I finally and happily accepted my quite strong sense of inner femininity and have not looked back every since. :55_EmoticonsHDcom: 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The thought of kissing another man the way that men and women kiss each other totally turns me off.  However the mere thought of kissing another man's cock and eventually taking it in my mouth sets me on fire with passion.  Go figure.

• Like 2

Everybody has their own sexual turn ons.   There are plenty of heterosexuals that find certain aspects of m-f lovemaking not exciting.    And if you're on this board you likely have some paraphilia that is outside interhuman interaction (fetish) anyhow.     Everything is not easily compartmented into definitions of normal-abnormal or gay-straight or whatever.

• Like 1

Maybe you are bisexual. 

I honestly don't get all these labels, to make it more simple, stick with bisexual or gay or straight or ace. You like both genders, bi. You have no sexual desires, ace. You can be ace and still be straight or bi or gay. 

I don't have many sexual desires and I still consider myself straight because I can't see myself with another woman. I only like them as friends, not something I would want to hug and kiss and make out with despite finding them attractive and pretty and hot but I hear that is normal for females to think about other females. That doesn't make them bi or a lesbian. But I prefer guys more and prefer daddies. I don't want a mommy. I don't often find any guy hot or handsome because I don't think that way about guys and I still consider myself straight. I kept it simple. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd recommend ignoring labels all together, it's really worked wonders for me. I used to be incredibly confused since I'm a man who is romantically attracted to men but sexual attracted to women. I used to spend much of my time trying to figure out what label I fit into, how I was supposed to act, and how to please others...

Now I just focus on being myself and enjoying life and everything is so much better!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 12/28/2018 at 1:28 PM, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

The thought of kissing another man the way that men and women kiss each other totally turns me off.  However the mere thought of kissing another man's cock and eventually taking it in my mouth sets me on fire with passion.  Go figure.

I am married, and have considered myself straight but I get a tingle between my legs reading this post.