LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Visiting doctor office in a diaper anyone?

Last week I came down with a horrible case of strep throught and had major coughing, fever and just plain out of it. Took a week to recover, but When I made the drive out to the doctor for help I even thought about putting on a diaper(A depends plastic backed) nothing too obvious, just to wear inside a doctors office like for a real need. I threw some in the car, just in case I decided to do it. Even though I felt like crap and had no sexual feeling over this I still were tempted. I never did.

No way would I wear if I did not too. They would test you, and or, think ya have mental problems! Since you wear and do not need them.

My Doctors know i have real medical problems that require them and will ask if things are any better or worse.

In fact when waiting in the little room fir them a long time when they come in will say sorry, it took me so long. Do ya need to use the bath room. assuming i needed a change.

And every time i get a procedure, they ask if i need a minute, 1st. to use the restroom.

I am incontinent so always wear nappies when I visit the doctors. My notes state clearly that I am incontinent and enuretic. The Doctor occasionally mentions this and asks if I am coping OK. I see the continence nurse periodically and the diabetic nurse about four times a year and am always in nappies at these appointments.

Does being Incon put a different spin on the question? Being a "lifestyle" question it implies that one has a choice. That is not the same as being incontinent where your doctor either knows or should know that this is what you do. Though it is good to see the real McCoy telling off the phonies. That is like a question in the Little Girlss' Playhouse about dolls and someone comes in and goes on at length about plushies, which would make more sense in the Adult Kids subforum since it could apply to both girls and boys as well and more so to Baby Talk, when the question title specified dolls and to add to it, you look at the profile description on the lift and you find "Boy" or "LB (Little Boy)"

Yes, it's not their business nor is anybody else, but if you wear them while not needing them they you should expect some weird looks towards you. I've been to doctor in diapers many times, but as I'm being IT there wasn't any awkward situations, still before I told them or they didn't see it in a card, they have gave me some weird looks, same for nurse. Actually everyone will give you those weird looks, because this is how most people reacts to things different and things that they don't do themselves, even doctors.

In a way, it kind of is their business. What do you think happens if one of their patients turns up as the star of the headline "MAN SEEN IN WALMART WEARING ONLY A DIAPER" and they saw him in the office a month ago wearing a diaper? You do not know what goes on behind scenes in a medical office. This used to be a topic in the DPF Newsletter 30 years ago. Generally the word was "the short answer: Don't"

1 hour ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

In a way, it kind of is their business. What do you think happens if one of their patients turns up as the star of the headline "MAN SEEN IN WALMART WEARING ONLY A DIAPER" and they saw him in the office a month ago wearing a diaper? You do not know what goes on behind scenes in a medical office. This used to be a topic in the DPF Newsletter 30 years ago. Generally the word was "the short answer: Don't"

They act professional and keep personal opinions like that to themselves. I agree to disagree on some of this. You don't have to be inco to need or wear

I very seldom wear outside of my home, mostly for fear that anything can happen that could expose my DL. I surely wouldn't wear to the doctor for fear of getting undressed or just removing my shirt and I sure as hell don't wanna answer the question " what medically requires you to wear protection?"

I don't wear to work because I work a safety sensitive job and any mishap would require a trip to the clinic for drug testing and sometimes they're observed.

12 minutes ago, Comfortably diapered said:

They act professional and keep personal opinions like that to themselves. I agree to disagree on some of this. You don't have to be inco to need or wear

On 8/22/2017 at 2:35 AM, Glennie said:

about a week or so in full time diapers is all it usually takes to smoke out the posers...

Many has and is going a lot longer than that, including me

I just got tired of getting urges to pee when not wearing, so now I'm wearing all the time, cause the urges magically disappear when wearing

I will never push it onto others and will never try to get anything free

4 hours ago, Comfortably diapered said:

It's somewhat funny how people freak out over diapers like it's some kind of taboo subject. Like your a terrible person for wearing them inco or not. I'd be more scared to be discovered wearing frilly Lacy panties in the docs office.

I don't think diapers are taboo or freak out about them. I could care less what others here do and I'm not trying to sway anyone's opinion but what I guess I'm trying to say is I consider my diaper kink a very private matter and I have no desire to expose to anyone.

• Like 1

Thanks for the opinions, it was very interesting to read. I probably won't do it, but if I did it would just be a thin pullup or a pad of some sort. I did not plan to lie about being incontinent. Like I said I had an accident #2 when I was sick last week(I was bad sick) and coughed until I had a problem. I was just going to tell them the same thing and I was afraif of it happening in the car or worse, so I took one of the depends we had around the house and that I know it was weird, but I am so sick that I didn't care.