LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Moon Takes Over

ELLIE52

On 8/22/2017 at 6:32 AM, vvp39 said:

Not totality here, too far north, but it dimmed very noticeably, and the shadows became quite surreal with crescent shapes everywhere.

I ended up traveling to an area with totality. A small town called Stayton, rather than more crowded cities. I didn't know it was safe to stare at the eclipse in totality, so I merely took several glances. I also didn't know to look for the shadows. I was in a parking lot next to a Safeway. I kind of wish that I'd stopped in one of the fields in the area. They were recently harvested, so they were flat plains, with several giant towers of hay bales stacked throughout. It would have taken on a more mysterious Stonehenge like quality.

One thing I noticed was that the lens flare produced in my camera showed the eclipse during its various stages. I tried to take a picture during totality, but it was ineffective.

We had totality here, so the fiancee/Mommy and I didn't need to travel. It was definitely a profound experience, and enjoying it from the driveway out front was a plus.