LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

outed by amazon. partially my own fault

nykev

So I let myself get outed by amazon. I recently purchased and moved into my own house (previously stayed with my mother for a year after my dad passed away to help her out). Apparently I didn't reset my default shipping address and my most recent purchase of diapers got sent to the old address, my mom's house.

You don't need to say anything.

You have a back injury ... it's caused you to wet the bed in the past ... your mother has no reason to suppose that ti doesn't still cause you to wet the bed. She's already put two and two together in describing them as "medical supplies", so accept the description and leave it at that. Collect them, say "Thanks, mum ... sorry to have troubled you with this ... I forgot to change my default delivery address when I moved out" and leave it at that.

You could say you ordered them for a friend, who had issues about the package being left outside their house. Be best if it was someone she didn't know, or didn't know of, work friend, etc.

I would say......well Mom I'm having a little trouble getting up in time to make it to the bathroom, so I thought I would try some protection to keep my mattress from getting ruined.

My back hurts so much I have trouble getting up quickly, with these I can take my time until my back feels a little better.

My plan is to just leave it alone unless mentioned further. If she does bring it up, I'll go with the "wrong item sent" plan.

Just kind of a psa to watch out that some amazon shipments are not so discrete.

• Like 1

Yeah I'd be going with the right item sent excuse but then again I'm the type of person who doesn't want anybody in my family to know.

That said if you have a legit medical issue with your back and saying you wet at night that's not too big of a deal it's not like your actually saying your a DL.

In most cases, I'd go with the "Sent to wrong address" angle, but you've got a ready-made reason with the back issues. If your mom gets nosy, explain about the back. It can seriously be a hassle to try to move fast in the middle of the night with back issues, especially depending on how far away the toilet is.

But if she doesn't bring it up, there's really no need for you to. Just get the address fixed, complain about the lack of discrete packaging, and go on with your life.

Make sure the seller on Amazon hasn't changed anything. I was helping my mom order a gift for my brother and I read the shipping details. It said "there is no hiding what's in the box". So we knew it wouldn't be discreet.

When I told my family about my incontinence they understood and supported my decision to skip the meds that do not work and wear diapers 24/7 it makes dealing with incontinence a lot easier when you do not have to hide the fact you need to wear diapers. After a while you get to the point of not caring who knows you wear for a medical issue.

I'd laugh it off and simply say, "They really screwed up that order." I remember my mom telling me about an incident where she had ordered some very small slippers (her foot is a size 3-1/2) and the company sent her a pair of huge combat boots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1