LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question for gay guys - And Bi-Woman

I'm not guy myself, but I feel very different in my own way, in a way that I don't fit into any category. I feel like I can't relate to anyone. Before I ask the question, I"ll just say that, one of my long time fantasies regarding diapers is this:

Being over powered by a cute girl or group of girls who are not nice and will utilize very strong boyfriends or body guards to control me. In other words, picture a girl who is like a Judge and sentences me to wear diapers for the rest of my life. The other girls in the imaginary court room all giggle and snicker cheering the girl on for her power over me. This causes me to explode in anger and run towards the girl giving the orders. But then I am quickly tackled by her many guards and forced to sit on the lap of the monster restraining me. As the hour's pass in the court room, I end up erupting the seat of my diaper in an unsuccessful struggle to escape the guard who has me on his lap in my dirty diaper.

Question:

Ok, I know the poopy diaper thing is not for everyone. But do gay guys like when girls have power over man? Do Bi-Girls like this ever?

To be gay is to be attracted to the same gender.

To fantasise about women having control over you is quite common. Female Domination or FemDom is a turn on for a lot of men who are submissive.

If you have fantasies about being overpowered by men in the same way then you may be gay or bisexual but if it's the thought that a woman is doing it that then it's a heterosexual fantasy.

I'm bisexual so I can't really say for certain but I would suspect that a homosexual man or woman would only really fantasise about their own gender. For me being dominated by man or woman is equally great!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

I'm not guy myself, but I feel very different in my own way, in a way that I don't fit into any category. I feel like I can't relate to anyone. Before I ask the question, I"ll just say that, one of my long time fantasies regarding diapers is this:

Being over powered by a cute girl or group of girls who are not nice and will utilize very strong boyfriends or body guards to control me. In other words, picture a girl who is like a Judge and sentences me to wear diapers for the rest of my life. The other girls in the imaginary court room all giggle and snicker cheering the girl on for her power over me. This causes me to explode in anger and run towards the girl giving the orders. But then I am quickly tackled by her many guards and forced to sit on the lap of the monster restraining me. As the hour's pass in the court room, I end up erupting the seat of my diaper in an unsuccessful struggle to escape the guard who has me on his lap in my dirty diaper.

Question:

Ok, I know the poopy diaper thing is not for everyone. But do gay guys like when girls have power over man? Do Bi-Girls like this ever?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

i realized recently that i am bi  i prefer  women i want a  dom woman to be my gf an  spank me force me to be a baby an  stuf  and  as  a 5'11 230  guy women  that  are  capable and willing are  hard to  find   and i realized recently   i think  on  avereage  men would be  more capable and willing to  be my parent  mayb i dunno  but i had a 1 night  stand with a guy recently to see if i could  and  i could  with my eyes closed cuz i wasnt attracted to him  but he  was  a  fem  guy  lol  so  that  dint work but now  i know  im  bi  an  if  a daddy is what i need  i am  so  down lol anyways  yea i always  felt i was  straigh  cuz a  women could  do  everything i need  but they have  to  be  strong  and  dominant and a  tomboy   but  yea  so now  i know  im  bi and  a  dl

so  a  man  being in control  because the women said  to  could  be a  hetro  thing  now  if  you get  a  half stock  at  the thought of  the man  holding  you   than  you are prolly bi 

i guess i am  too  but  i have  a question  now  as  a  guy  who  wants  to  be a  sub  to a woman  but  became  willing  to  b the sub  for a  man  too is it  truly  bi  if i  need  to  close  my  eyes  and  go in  my brain  while  the  man is  making  love to  me   or is it  like  a  thing  are like  many  sub  women  and  or sub  men like  having  to  close there  eyes when  someone is  making love  to  them  or is  it like  something  else  i dont  even know  what im trying to ask  now lol

• 2 months later...

I am a gay guy. Zero interest in women, either dominating or being dominated. Most modern western women don't respect men like they used to and I avoid them in all but superficial interactions. I probably wouldn't be gay 100 years ago when women respected and honored men and their roles. 

• Like 1
On 8/21/2017 at 12:24 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

Thanks Elfy and dprbaby

@ Elfy

Yes, I know my fantasy is heterosexual. I guess what I'm asking is: would a gay guy, or by-sexual woman possibly be turned on - seeing a male being over powered by a woman,

Nope, Seeing a guy dominated by a woman wouldn't do a thing for me. Mind, neither would another guy dominated by a guy, Dom thing isn't my thing, I'm a furry. Mind I might reconsider if both were furries, after all some of the fem furries I know are actually guys in the suit, their fursonas are female. To each his/her own.

On 6/15/2018 at 3:54 PM, XyXy said:

I am a gay guy. Zero interest in women, either dominating or being dominated. Most modern western women don't respect men like they used to and I avoid them in all but superficial interactions. I probably wouldn't be gay 100 years ago when women respected and honored men and their roles. 

So women voting and having careers bothers you?

42 minutes ago, carsfan said:

So women voting and having careers bothers you?

Nope, not one bit. What bothers me is my masculinity being called toxic, and the general war against men. I don't mind equality, but men are largely second class citizens today in America.

http://triggeralert.blogspot.com/2012/05/12-reasons-men-are-second-class.html

• Like 1
On 6/15/2018 at 6:54 PM, XyXy said:

Don't worry dude, pretty sure no guy wants to date you either with a personality like that.

4 hours ago, ForbiddenFruit said:

Don't worry dude, pretty sure no guy wants to date you either with a personality like that.

Well I beg to differ.

You've made a complete assumption of one's personality based on his one single opinion, without even thinking about the opinion in depth. Why bother, right? It's way easier to just label someone a misogynist and be done with him ...

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

Well I beg to differ.

You've made a complete assumption of one's personality based on his one single opinion, without even thinking about the opinion in depth. Why bother, right? It's way easier to just label someone a misogynist and be done with him ...

Thanks mate, but I wouldn't bother.  His/her profile says it all, "My interests include virtue ethics, social justice, cultural transmission, dadaist art, social constructionism". In other words whatever they say is right, and any attempt at logical discourse is futile. Basically the sort I avoid. What he/she said was most likely projection. I am secure in my good looks and good mind. I don't suffer from a lack of real world friends. I find when people insult you online they are usually projecting their own insecurities, and let it roll off my back. I merely answered the OP question honestly. So far I have been insulted, had words/ideas put in my mouth, and false assumptions made. So much for tolerance eh? Sadly this is more and more common these days as people fall into tribalism and group-think over individualism and the pursuit of truth. The pendulum swings both ways.

I'm happily engaged to my bf, and we daily confound our friends across the political spectrum as conservative gays. We are a rare species indeed.

Yea, well, you see, the problem I have with this is the act of putting an individual with a wide plethora of traits and opinions into one labeled box without any broader consideration, and I'm afraid that you've just done exactly that as well. ForbiddenFruit's interests raise some red flags, and some of her posts say a lot, but not everything.
Dismissing someone's view, or dismissing the person themself based on their one view, without further discussion, without even an attempt for a discussion, doesn't make either party better than the other one. Always try reasoning. Then, and only then, once you try and see clearly that a rational discussion isn't going anywhere, is the right time to end it.

Like, I'm not a big fan of conservativm, but that doesn't mean I'm automatically going to equate you to Rick Santorum (because he's conservative too, right?) and cease all interaction with you. Nor does it mean that because I'm not conservative, you must dismiss me for being an ultraliberal far-left pro-feminism social justice warrior (I'm not any of those things).

19 minutes ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

Yea, well, you see, the problem I have with this is the act of putting an individual with a wide plethora of traits and opinions into one labeled box without any broader consideration, and I'm afraid that you've just done exactly that as well. ForbiddenFruit's interests raise some red flags, and some of her posts say a lot, but not everything.
Dismissing someone's view, or dismissing the person themself based on their one view, without further discussion, without even an attempt for a discussion, doesn't make either party better than the other one. Always try reasoning. Then, and only then, once you try and see clearly that a rational discussion isn't going anywhere, is the right time to end it.

Like, I'm not a big fan of conservativm, but that doesn't mean I'm automatically going to equate you to Rick Santorum (because he's conservative too, right?) and cease all interaction with you. Nor does it mean that because I'm not conservative, you must dismiss me for being an ultraliberal far-left pro-feminism social justice warrior (I'm not any of those things).

You are right. I reacted more than responded. It's generally only social justice types that I guess I act like that towards. I am fine with liberals, I used to be one. Maybe I am jaded towards this new class of identity politics. I will think about what you said and determine if I need to give them more grace, or continue to push back. Anyhow, we are off topic, so I am done with this thread.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I am gay, and I am turned off by women. I love and respect women but never include them with any aspect of my sexual life. Not sexist, just gay. 

I am turned on by aggressive guys that would force me to wear diapers, then pound me in the chops with their beef on the bone. Then after they are done put another diaper on me. I imagine being tackled and my pants being violently pulled off me then my underwear being cut off with scissors. Then my legs yanked up and shoving a diaper under me. 

This is my fantasy. I love diapers and cock.

• Like 1