LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just got a Spanner stent put in last Friday. I asked the Dr. if I could try one out instead of useing my 30 fr Foley catheter. So there no way I can take it out only by urethral scope witch I do not have. I injoy sounding Foley catheter and my new Spanner stent. I do mis my Foley catheter hanging around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One thing I have learned recently in life is just to do things that you enjoy. So you are addicted to your folet catheter - why not? If it's so pleasant for you just do it, why fight with things that you love? Especially as you are an older person -

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

before I became urine incontinent i used to use Foley catheters nearly every day. They can become addictive. The thing i liked about the catheter is after a while I forgot it was in me and I had lost control of when I urinated. It was when i felt my diaper and it was wet did i realise just how much i had been leaking. I used to hate taking the catheter out and feel my bladder refill and the uncomfortable feeling of having to find a toilet. Now that i am incontinent I haven't had the feeling of a full bladder for a few years and i do not miss that feeling.

The other thing I now enjoy is the feeling of never having to worry about having an accident in my pants, and it has happened on a couple of occasions. Thank god for diapers.

I’m so so addicted to my Foley catheter. I been Huypnotis and brainwashed to have sexual feeling even with strong bladder spasms that would stop you from walking.  I’m urin incountaince because i was used as a sounding slave in Bondage. My Huypnotis took my fantasy and made them real. It’s controling me I’m a catheter slave 24/7 . I love being submissive to my Foley catheter.

I have interstitial cystitis and overactive bladder. I tried all the medications and nothing seemed to work. I became very uncomfortable over a period of weeks not sleeping and spending a lot of time in the bathroom many times a day (upwards of 20-30 times a day). The doctors didn’t know what to do to help me and told me to go to the ER and have a foley inserted. That night I slept through the night for the first time in weeks, at my emergency urology consult a couple days later, I was given a prescription for Foley catheters and related supplies. That was 3 1/2 years ago. I have been a chronic Foley catheter user since that time. I am miserable the whole time it is out, I can live my life normally and do everything I used to do before my bladder became messed up with a foley in. Since I coccasionally have bladder spasms and pee around the foley and occasional discharge from my penis I wear a diaper over it 24/7

• 6 years later...
On 12/9/2017 at 7:16 PM, Baby Dee said:

I had a bladder neck resection last week, still have the Foley in. Supposed to be removed Monday morning. Will take a couple months to see if I recover or am incontinent to a greater degree.

On 11/29/2017 at 9:57 AM, Baby Dee said:

Dr. wants to try a TURP (transurethral resection of the prostate) on Monday to see if it will lessen the bladder spasims and pain I'm having. Going to tell her to remove as much as she needs to even if I'm left fully incontinent as long as it reduces the pain. Almost 45 years of painful spasms and leaks. I'm ready to get rid of the pain!

hey Dee how'd this turn out? did you recover well?