LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Favorite Diaper?

New2DL

Ok, I held it till my muscles were trembling. Once I got to the spot where I was going to let go it just came out. I peed, and peed, and peed for over a minute. I was pointing up which is not the best position and there was no indication of a leak about to happen. When I finally finished...no drama. Didn't feel wet. Only the front was swollen and I could do it again. I've got plenty of water to drink in the next four hours and I need to reposition. New favorite diaper :D

• Like 1

It's the end of the night, I'm back at home,my onesie holdingavery swollen and saturated bambino in place. Whatever they put in this thing pulled the moisture way up the back. I've since wet this thing about 6 times cautiously and one really good flooding that was not unlike the first one when I was walking through the parking lot at work. I was sure that one would cause a massive leak resulting in a puddle and soaked pant legs since the diaper was already soaked. To my surprise there was no leak and I could feel the warmth spreading steadily up my backside. I fully expected a bad press out when i sat in my car so I

I liked Bambino diapers for a long time, but lately they feel like the padding comes apart inside the diaper and that they clump up more.

I switched to 24/7 for a while (mostly because XPmedical was awesome) and those are still nice but I think they changed the sizing when they went to the new machine just a little bit and they don't quite fit as nice.

I'm pretty much strictly DL but I like the color pink and I've been wearing Rearz Princess a bunch lately and really enjoy the fit and the quality. That being said, I'm looking to try all the premium ABDL diapers over the next however long it takes and hopefully expand into some more brands.

12 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I followed up on the bambino plastic Velcro combo diaper. The tabs are a new innovation and work like nothing I've ever tried. They fasten and refasten securely without pulling up material. The diaper stretches in ways I've never seen. They are wider and just as thick as a Rearz inspire plus and fit better, more snug, and stretch with my movement keeping a tight seal around my legs.

Perhaps competition is driving many of the highly absorbent brands to continually improve their ability to hold an amazingly high volume. Though 24/7 ConfiDry is still preferred, the Wellness Superio performs way beyond expectations. Each time, this diaper has surpassed its claimed high capacity without a single leak. The attached photo shows Wellness Superio "Wet" (soaked beyond capacity) and Wellness Superio "Dry" (immediately after being freshly changed).

17 hours ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

Perhaps competition is driving many of the highly absorbent brands to continually improve their ability to hold an amazingly high volume. Though 24/7 ConfiDry is still preferred, the Wellness Superio performs way beyond expectations. Each time, this diaper has surpassed its claimed high capacity without a single leak. The attached photo shows Wellness Superio "Wet" (soaked beyond capacity) and Wellness Superio "Dry" (immediately after being freshly changed).

• Like 1