LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Favorite Diaper?

New2DL

Starting from your very first memory of being in diapers up to present day. What is your all-time favorite diaper, and why? What keeps you going back to your favorite, and what makes it better than any others you've experienced?

Hands down SDK's from ABU. I just love the design and the way they fit and swell. Fingers crossed ABU will eventually bring the front stretch panel from the Kiddos over to the SDK's. If they did that it would be near diaper perfection I'm my eyes.

My all-time favorite are cloth diapers and plastic pants I suppose that is related to my age. Disposables are fine and use them on a daily basis but still prefer cloth. I use 60

• Like 1

Carousel diapers are my favorites, with SDK and Magnifco coming in next. I love the cute print, the thickness and the crinkle of those. The more babyish the better for me. I really enjoy trying on all the different options available to us though. I just wish Tykables would restock and that you could get Fabines in the US.

I am a cloth diaper and rubber panty girl. I cannot even think of throw-aways as diapers. The "crinkle" sounds like trash bags and they feel cheap, reminding me of poverty row child care or an impersonal institution. And for the longest time, they were called "pampers" to set them apart from diapers

My first memories of being in diapers was when I was 3 or 4, I wore cloth and plastic pants (Early 70's), but I remember hating how they always sagged when I was trying to play and had to keep pulling it back up. Saw disposeables for the first time when visiting family in Idaho, was 6yo, I remember that it was the year that the "Apple Dumpling Game Rides Again" came out so easy to figure out how old I was. Present day I prefer ABU's Little Paws or Simple.

I will say from all of my years wearing. I would say my alltime favorite would be the Rearz Safari. I have never seen a diaper go over the one gallon mark and well...They are the first and still the only diaper that goes to one gallon or very very close to it in absorbency.

The next favorite is the Bambino Teddy. This was the first abdl diaper I bought when it was $35 for two packs and boy were they absorbency and better then anything I wore before. Very awsome price point for the absorbency.

Next is a discontinued baby diaper but with perhaps the most adorable prints I have ever seen on a diaper. The Cuddle Ups! I bought these when winco was selling them. They were $13 for a case of 60 and with absorbency(900 ml) at the time was the best on the market also made them the best value for a diaper on the market too. They have a adorable turtle and dog print with a all around print with various things like sticks and bees and stars and such. Very awsome and do miss them but lucky Im a collector of vintage stuff so I have a few left in a safe location.

Dry 24/7 is nearly perfect. SDKs are awesome but I'm a dl so an all white one would be awesome. Rearz are the most absorbent thing I've ever worn and are awesome but not practical for every day wear because of cost and chafing when they start swelling. I recently tried northshore in both cloth style and plastic. I'll go as far as saying they are probably the best all around diaper. Very absorbent, fit awesome, and they're cheap. Need to visit bambino again seeing as they're coming out with new stuff like Velcro tabs on plastic backed diapers. So my favorite is the next one that comes out.

• Like 1