LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Auntie Joan Part 1-13 (complete re-post)

That Thomson is really starting to get under my skin and provoke a response he probably doesn't want. I would be all over his boss about how that school is being run and that staff is allowing open bullying right in fronf of them and any complaints are quickly dismissed. I was kind of expecting him to put some of his boxing skills and bottled up anger to good use and knock Kyle out. Standing up to a bully is about the only way to get them to stop.

• 3 weeks later...

Les Lea, I just finished your womderful story. It's amazing in how Dean finds himself in situations and finally realises that his aunt is the best person in his world. She shows him unconditional love, the love he has sought after his whole life. The trials and tribulations only strenghten the bond between his aunt and him. Thank you for sharing your wonderfully written story with us and may your muse never become silent.

Jayme, what can I say but many thanks. :D

It means a great deal when a story by me (and I suspect everyone) gets such a wonderful positive response... it gives the writer goosebumps.

So, many thanks is probably not quite enough but I'll give you a few smily faces as well and hope that covers my appreciation ... a bit at least.

:D:D:D:D:D

• Thanks 1