LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Auntie Joan Part 1-13 (complete re-post)

Well the inevitable has happened and the school board is now sticking their noses in where they are unwanted. At least it would seem that he will still have the summer to play at the nursery. Heck they might even convince the shrink that he is better off at the nursery than the 9th grade. I am looking forward to more.

I just started reading your story Auntie Joan and can say that it is a wonderful story.

I'm only up to chapter 3 but am looking to read the rest.

I only wish that this could happen to me and I could start over.

I would love to be Auntie Joan's good little boy.

Wahou! It is getting better and better...

Would love leing Auntie Joan little boy...

However, a spanking would have been kinf of appropriate for Dean's behaviour....

Cannot wait for the next installment,

Loved this chapter and had to give a thank you for it. What a better way to turn the tides on someone who thinks they know it all. They definitely put the worthless doctor in his place. This is a wonderful story and I am really looking forward to reading more.

Oh how bad I feel for an embarrassing accident on his first day of school. It's going to be very hard for him to fit in now. Hopefully those two other new boys can befriend him more and he will have someone to back him. Looking forward to seeing more.

Again I loved the new chapter. I actually think his day at school could have been much worse. Besides having a friend discover his problem and the school nurse putting him into a diaper. It wasn't so bad. What the principle had to say concerns me and I can't wait to find out what that was.

Auntie really seems to be the best person ever!

The Nurse is really nice....but Dean does not seem to fit that well at school.

I wonder if he will stay there....

Another great chapter. Thank you for that fab story!

I actually wanted to wait a little while to read this so I would have something to look forward to but I couldn't resist reading it. Loved the chapter. The principal's demand that he remains diapered while at school isn't such a bad thing. I think I would have been more upset with needing to report to the nurse to be checked every morning. Iam looking forward to seeing how Oliver reacts to his explanation of the diapers. The way this has been going, I only have to wait until tomorrow morning for the next chapter. So now I need to find something else to occupy my time until then.

I am not all that worried just yet. I have a feeling that Nurst Jefferson is going to have a word or two for Kyle. Might even threaten to put him in a diaper. Already looking forward to tomorrow.

Part 12

Auntie Joan had received confirmation that our appointment with Dr Jayne Barrows, another psychologist, would happen in four weeks. Why it had taken so long to arrange I wasn

• Like 2
  • Sad 1