LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it just me or?

Lately I have lost my love for diapers and im starting to loose interest, I mean I know it will forever be a part of me because it has never vanished before.

After acepting myself as a diaper lover and telling a few friends and even speaking to my therapist about it and wearing at

There could be any number of reasons for how you are feeling right now. We all have peaks and valleys in our lives, and in many things we do as well, it's part of life. You can view it a few different ways, you can ease up and back off for a bit, let it take its own course. Or, you can look to take it in a different direction, maybe raise the ante, or change things up. Like for example, if you never wear diapers outside, maybe wearing diapers on an outing would spark some excitement. Or, if you're more a DL, trying some AB things, like dressing in more babyish clothes. Play with some toys, or other littles activities. Not saying, any of those things are for you, but they stand as examples of doing something different.

I continue wearing at night because it has a psychological calming effect on me. Anxiety has always been a problem for me. The wearing at night may alter hormones that are released when one holds in pee. Not wearing, I can only sleep about 6 hours because I have to get up to pee. The last hour or so, half-awake with the feeling of a full bladder and nonspecific anxiety about the coming day. After that, I find it hard to go back to bed. Wearing, I can stay in bed and get good rest for up to 8 or 9 hours. And wake without major anxiety. Not every night, but enough so it helps. So, no strange desire or anticipation any more like there was in the beginning. Just the knowledge that it somehow seems to be good or helpful for me.

...And it feels good too, to just let go instead of holding it.

I have mixed feeling on what society says is the norm. I think if something is harmful to your body then it's good to remove it. The diaper fetish thing is difficult and harmful to our social lifestyle in many ways, but that's only because people are afraid to look outside of their circle of what humanity labels right. Vincent Van Gogh tried to tell the world that you could paint whatever you wanted but society would not listen and said, every picture should have a perfect house and a tree next to it.. ect. Now look at all the amazing abstract home designs because humanity finally came around.

Don't ever give up on what you believe, and don't change who you are because some asshole(s) out there think they understand the meaning of life. Let me tell you something my friend. If man can NOT tell you where the sky begins and where it ends, he is no God to judge.