LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Yeah but she always eats my food diet or not “ hanna points out before looking at the time “not yet Abby you need a bath first since you didn’t have one last night like Emily “ Hanna says standing up 

Emily ate happily making cute sounds as she was fed 

Mya fed Emily two more bites. “ you can have a your baba but I need to clean so you can drink it in your swing “ mya said wiping face off . She carried her to the sing then adjusted to the slow settings. Mya places Emily down and gave her a bottle blanket and bear. 

Abby pouted. “ why can’t I mommy please please “ she begged 

"Swing?" Emily ask confused as she was put in it but soon as it started moving she giggle and started drinking her bottle while watching baby cartoons 

hanna had made sure the TV was on for Emily in case mya put her in living room 

"not today abby cause nana will be here soon but tomorrow if your up when I go for a shower you can join me okay " Hanna says 

May watched Emily for a minute seeing that she liked it. Then went to cleaned.

karen was mya mom she rang the door bell holding to big presents.

mya walked to open the door greeting her mom and catching. 

Karen walked over and saw Emily. “ aww look at my precious grand baby. She just the cutes baby ever. Where’s my other grab baby “ Karen asked picking up Emily and giving her kisses.  

Abby held out her pinkie. “ promise mommy “ Abby said. 

“Nana?” Emily’s seem to ask confused but happy by the attention and kisses so gave Karen a sloppy kiss back and babble happily to her 

Hanna link pinkies with Abby “I promise and I hear nana so let’s go say hello then I’ll give you a quick bath so your clean “ Hanna says hearing Karen Hanna walk down with Abby so she could say hi “hey Karen your early “ Hanna says smiling at her mother in law 

“ yes I’m your nana and must be Emily. Your just the cutest baby “ Karen cooed. She heard Hanna and smiled then handed Emily to mya. “ well I wanted to see my grand baby.  There’s my favorite four year old “ she said picking up Abby. 

“ did you get taller from last time “ 

abby giggled. “ yes I did “ Abby said with a giggle. 

“There food in the kitchen Karen if you want it still warm I made beacon and eggs how you like it “ Hanna says 

Emily giggle and cooed back at Karen before she was handed off to Mya and snuggled into 

“Okay so I need to give Abby a quick bath then I’ll bring her back” Hanna says taking Abby back from Karen 

Karen gives Abby back. “ thank you but I’m going vegan now so nothing with a face for me. “ Karen said taking Emily back. 

Mya looked at her mom. “ so Emily here isn’t a girly as Abby just keep that in mind. She a tomboy. “ mya said. 

Karen nodded. “ good thing I got her a blue swim suit instead of the pink one “ Karen said holding it up. It was a two piece swim suit that had a picture of he bubble guppies it. “ do you like it “ 

abby went back with her mommy taking a bath. 

“Good thing I didn’t roast a pig then” Hanna says jokingly as she takes Abby back to take her back upstairs 

emily just look at it confused she never had a swimsuit or swimming for that matter so just didn’t know what it was so seem didn’t seem to care as she suck on her hand laying her head on Mya shoulder 

Karen looked at mya. Mya laid Emily back in the swing. So she could tell her about Emily. 

“ mom im need to talk to you “mya did. Mya told Karen kind of a lie about they adopted Emily saying that the home she was in before was bad and they didn’t take the kids to do anything. Karen got it and felt bad for Emily. 

Abby looked up at Hanna. “ mommy can I wear my hair in a ponytail today” 

Emily was happy to be back in the swing as she cuddle her bunny still sucking on her hand as she watch cartoons again happily 

“I don’t see why not but let’s get you bath and dress quick “ Hanna says bathing Abby 

“ well I got my grand daughter and outfit I think she will like a lot for our beach day.  “ Karen said holding up a sundress that was pink then a two piece bath suite that had ruffles on it. 

Abby gasped seeing the outfit she loved it. 

“ I love it nana “ Abby said. 

Karen laughed at hann. “ no it’s this  indoor water park called the beach.  It’s about two hour drive so we’re staying in a hotel there. I got a room big enough for all of us. “ Karen said.

mya went to check Emily and saw she was sleeping. She took that time to do Emily hair while she was sleeping and clip her nails. 

Abby jumped up and down in the run. “ water part yeah “ 

“Oh okay well seems like Abby up for it I’m not sure how Emily will take it “ Hanna says truthfully as she finish washing Abby and picks her up and wraps her in a towel before handing her to Karen “can you get her dried and dress while I clean up here “ Hanna ask 

emily woke not long after Mya was done and rub her eyes 

“ oh don’t worry about Emily. I have something she will like “ Karen said hoping Hanna wasn’t doubting her. She dried Abby off the put her clothes on. Karen also brushed Abby hair for her. 

Mya just finished when Emily woke up. “ did you take a nap. Ready to go bye bye with nana now “ mya said sitting Emily up. 

“Okay I trust you since you rise kids before and are great with the grand kids anyway I just ment since she only one will she be able to do much is all but if you got it plan so both girls have fun go for it “Hanna says never doubting Karen since Hanna thought of her as a mum more then her real mum so had no doubts just was saying 

“bye bye ?” Emily ask frowning now regress enough not to understand that she would see Mya and Hanna again tomorrow but Understood enough to get she wasn’t going see them in her baby mind 

“ okay good. I still trucks up my old sleeves “ Karen said laughing. She has Abby brush her teeth. 

“ yes bye bye. Your going to go with nana and sissy and sleep with them. No mama or no mommy “ mya said hoping Emil got it. 

“I have no doubts of that Karen “ Hanna laugh as she finish cleaning up 

“Sissy nana” Emily said with a smile she like being with her sissy she knew that she wasn’t sure on nana yet as she just met her but she was mama mama so she couldn’t be bad then Emily thought so wasn’t going to throw a fit 

“ yup sissy and nana.your going to sleep with nana “ mya said. 

Karen broughtabby downstairs. “ okay so Hanna and mya. You guys can have you little fun but tonight I want you both at the hotel with me and the girls. I have a surprise for you guys “ Karen said. 

Hanna was taken back a little when Karen said that not in a bad away just shock by Karen said “a surprise? Well you did say you still had tricks up your sleeve “ Hanna said with a laugh 

Emily clap her hands hearing that as it sounded good to her listening to Mya and then Karen talk