LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Hanna smiled and kiss Mya “I’ll put the offer down now “ she says after the kiss she then turns to Abby “but Abby if we move you can pick how your new room will look any kind of room you want “ hanna says hopping that would make Abby a little happy 

Mya smiles looked down at Emily. “ you need a bib with all your drool “ nya says to her. 

Abby was still upset she didn’t want that she liked her room. “ no “ Abby said still crying.

Emily started chewing on her toy happily and was in her own world as she kick her legs not noticing that Abby was upset 

hanna came out not long after and went to  the car 

Mya was rubbing Abby back in the car. She looked at Hanna a little bit worried. Abby was sleeping so My put Abby back in her car seat. 

“ honey I don’t think Abby worried about moving I think it’s something more “ mya said to Hanna.

“ not what I mean. She doesn’t need time with us. She needs time to figure out how old she really wants to be treated. We been going threw the same fight for awhile now “ mya says. 

She looks at Emily. “ play with you toy “ mya said giving Emily her teething toy.

“ maybe Abby will figure out if she really wants to be a big girl or our sweet little girl. She trying to be big but I think she honestly want to be younger. Not like Emily but at least 3 years old” mya said with a shrug.

“Yeah maybe your right and Emily I don’t know what age she is she seem to younger then her age too with a few traits of a two year old “ Hanna says frowning then adds “why did we have to have such confusing girls “ she chuckle at the end 

“Yeah she another one that confusing but your right we need to talk to Abby first “ hanna agrees looking back at both girls 

Emily was fighting sleep as her head kept dropping 

“Nu nap” Emily mumble as she close her eyes 

hanna carefully got Abby out of the car and lay her on the couch before going to grab the bags and lock up the car 

“Nu uh” Emily mumble again before turning over onto her tummy a fell asleep already snoring softly right away 

hanna was waiting for Mya before they woke Abby up and spoke to her