LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Yeah she seem to be like me and doesn’t mind change too much “ hanna says watching Emily make cute faces as she wakes up 

Emily made a few faces before rubbing her eyes looking up at Mya and Hanna with a sleepy glear at them 

Emily was mumbling as she rub her eyes sitting up she then reach for hanna as even still half asleep she could tell she was upset 

hanna pick Emily up and kiss her on the head 

Mya smiles down at her. “ there you go “‘ mya said to her she looked at Hanna. 

“ well Emily mommy and I have been a bit confused by you. We don’t know how little you want to be treated sometimes you act smaller” mya said. 

Mya decided not to push the issue. “ never mind sweetie. Guess what we’re going to be moving. And you can pick what you want your nursery to be “ mya said to Emily. 

Meanwhile abby was out but not out like she use to be. Abby was out meeting her real sister. She secretly had been texting her and they decided to was a good day to meet. At first everything was fine until her sister wanted to know where she was staying and had been all these years. Abby was nervous but told her she first disagreed but then decided she wanted to meet mya and Hanna. So Abby called Hanna phone. “ mommy “ 

“Magic “ Emily said after a while thinking how said the word clearly what she wanted smiling brightly when she said the word right 

“Good girl Emily “ hanna prise her before her phone went off “I’m going to take this and then I’ll be back “ hanna says walking out after handing Emily to Mya 

“hey Abby are you okay ?” Hanna ask 

“ oooh that seems nice. We’re going to get you lots of different stuff in there “ Mia said to Emily looking at everything they had to pack for her. She wondered who was on the phone. 

Abby giggled a little at how worried Hanna was. “ I’m fine but umm I met someone I wasn’t suppose to talk too  but don’t be mad okay I promise it’s fine “ Abby said 

Emily smiled and pointed to the stuff toys to show in her mind that they wouldn’t need that much stuff as she already had some magic base stuff 

“who have you been talking to Abby ?” Hanna says her tone showing she wouldn’t make any promises about being mad or not 

Mya looked around. “ yea you have some stuff. Let’s go look online to see what we can get “ mya said taking to her laptop and going to babies r us to look. 

Abby knew the tone and sighed. “ I have been talking to my real sister. I know you guys said not to talk to them again but I needed to” Abby said.

“Tay Mama “ Emily said like going shopping on Mya laptop better then in real life anyway 

“why did you think you had too Abby has living with us really been that bad ?” Hanna ask trying to keep the hurt and sadness out of her voice but left the confusion in her voice 

May pointed to things on the laptop for Emily to see if she liked it. 

Abby sighed into the phone. “ no it hasn’t but I felt like I was missing something. I know you guys are my family but I just can’t thinking about them. I just wanted to see if they changed and they basically didn’t. My sister was going to come meet you guys but she left because her job called and now I really need my mommy “ Abby said softly.

Emily would nod or shake her head happily to just be cuddle into Mya 

“oh Abby honey just tell me where you are and mommy will come pick you up okay or do you still want big girl time ?” Hanna ask 

Mya decided to out Emily in her swing then go see who Hanna was on the phone with. 

Abby was almost to tears. “ no I don’t want to be a big girl anymore. Also I figured out I want to be threes year old “ Abby said to Hanna she was at a Starbucks cafe.

Emily frown when she was put in her swing and started wiggling about

”shhh Abby it’s okay don’t cry I’ll come get you and we can talk when we get home Okay I won’t be long don’t move “ hanna says then mouths to Mya Abby to explain who she was talking too incase Mya didn’t hear her 

Mya sees. “ do you want me to come or do you want some one on one time with her “ mya ask before Hanna leaves. She hears Emily wiggling in her swing but deals with hand first. 

Abby wiped her tears. “ okay I won’t move “ Abby says.

“Good girl I’ll be there soon bye Abby “ hanna says then hangs up “no but we will all need to talk when I get back with her I won’t be long “ hanna says grabbing her keys and coat she then leaves 

“ okay sounds good with me “ mya says assuming Abby is wasted again not hearing any of their conversation. May went to go see Emily. 

“ wanna eat some food “ mya asked already knowing the answer.

Hanna nodded and left to go get Abby Hanna park near the Starbucks where Abby said she was and went to go find her and bring her home 

emily nodded and held her arms up 

Mya takes her to the kitchen sits her in the high chair and gets Emily a baby meal. Mya knee Emily was still tired and after meal would go back to sleep. “ here you go sweetie “ my said offering her a bite.

Abby was sitting in a chair with her head down not paying attention to anything.

Emily sat there thinking about what Mya ask her before “wittle Mama “ she says like it was random but she was answering Mya question before taking a bite of her food 

“hey Abby ready to go home?” Hanna ask once she found her 

Mya knee what Emily was saying even though it was late she probably just needed to think about it. “ okay my little baby.” May said feeding her votes. 

Abby looks up and almost starts crying. “ I never want to do this again “ Abby say.

Emily smiled then started giggling as Mya fed her she saw from Abby being big was hard but being a baby she knew was the best ever 

Hanna smiled sadly and held her hand out “let’s go home and we can talk there honey you me and Mama maybe even Emily too “ hanna said using her soft motherly voice