LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“It’s on my todo list “ hanna says feeling lazy today chose to stay in her pjs “babe let’s just have a lazy day it’s one let’s just stay in pjs watch films with the girls and get junk food we haven’t had a day like that since before Abby “ hanna says pulling Mya into her to by her hips 

Karen walked in and laid both kids on the couch.  “ so I got everything for Emily party.  I just need to get the chocolate fountain and cake . I also got a dinosaur pool for the kids and bounce house “ karen tells them king over broad about the birthday.  

“ well Emily my youngest grandchild. So I had to . Everything will be here in two days for the party the next day. “ Karen said. 

“ well thanks mom but that’s a little much for a two year old “ mya says. 

“ then I’ll just take everything I have for Emily back if you guys don’t like. Then you can explain. To her why she not having a party “ Karen said. 

Mya frowned now. “ mom it’s fine just keep it will figure it out. Thanks for keeping the girls “

Karen laughed. “ Well I have to get going.  Now I’ll be back in two days to set up for Emily “Karen says before going to the car. 

Mya sees that Emily waking up “ hi baby did you have fun”