LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“She doesn’t deserve treats tho not after this and yeah maybe she can find stuff I mean cute dinos can’t be hard “ hanna says rubbing her head “we need to get the girls ready “ she adds  with a sigh as she looks at the time 

“Nana” Emily said with a smile and crawl over to Karen half way she stop and stood up and waddle run too Karen 

“wow I never seen her do that “ hanna says  as she step out when she heard Karen 

“Well ran too she walk a little depends on what she doing “ Hanna explains 

“Dino” Emily said remembering last night when she heard the word birthday meant Dino party 

Hanna laugh when Emily said that “yeah she wants a Dino party do you think you could do us a favour and look for stuff for it please “ hanna ask Karen 

“Flood the bathroom and clog the toilet so bad that I got to get the plumber out” Hanna says not impressed still 

Emily smiled brightly when Karen said she was smart 

Karen looked at Abby. “ why were you being a naughty girl” Karen ask Abby. 

“ I don know “Abby said looking  down. 

Karen frowned. “ is she on punishment then no special.” Karen said. “ it’s okay we’re going to get things for Emily. Dino super second birthday party “ Karen said. 

“Yes please and yeah just don’t over bored on getting things for the party she only two “ hanna says at the end joking a with a laugh 

emily got bored sitting there so wiggle off the chair and waddle off to find Mya 

“Okay I won’t go to kverbroad just enough she needs to have a  Jurassic Park birthday. “Karen said. 

Mya caught Emily half way. On her way. 

“ wait are you walking “ mya asked picking Emily up. “ good girl I guess that’s walker working huh “ mya said tickling Emily.

Mya goes over to Karen. “ hey mom “ mya says and hugs her. 

Karen picked up the diaper bag. “ okay go it so plan on leaving space for both of those things. Now let me take them and I will drop them off before I go to work at 4 “ Karen says taking Emily from mya and grabbing Abby hand. Abby waved bye happy to be going with nana. 

Karen buckled both girls in the car. “ okay I bet you both need breakfast “ Karen said driving to dunkin to get them donuts. 

Abby played with her toys. “ sissy what kind cake your going to get “ Abby asked: 

mya looked at Hanna and went lay on the couch. “ so what the plumber say” mya said snuggling up to hanna. 

“Dino cccake “ Emily answered Abby with a big smile before licking her lips 

“they can get someone here by 12 earliest “ hanna said with a grown “also Emily ran to your mum before “ Hanna added wanting about something happier 

“ I know and she waddle to me it was so cute. My mom is about to over do this birthday party she always does “ mya said laughing. 

Abby licked her lips to. “ with chocolate” Abby said. 

Karen continues to drive to the mall.

“Yeah she skip walking right off running I’m shock she didn’t fall yes I know she is but she said she leave space for the bonce house and climbing wall “ hanna said with a shrug at the end 

“Yeah !” Emily squealed in delight 

“ yea she to cute “ mya said going to sleeep from being tired. 

Karen arrived at the mall she got the double stroller out then put Emily I. First then Abby in. “ to the party store “ Karen said.