LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

• 2 weeks later...

“No she on the She a big girl like her sister it’s very cute because then she mama baby again when I tell her to pick up her toys “ Rachel said with a laugh 

“let’s go fine nana and see what medicine she has “ hanna says and walks downstairs 

“ yea Emily doesn’t pick up her toys when I ask Abby she acts like she dying.  So I’m usually stuck doing it “ mya says with a light laugh, 

Abby nodded her head. 

Karen was in the living room handing out presents. 

“Nu me help” Emily says with a pout as she snuggles into Mya 

Rachel laugh hearing Mya then Emily say what they said 

“hey Karen Abby running a fever do you have anything I can give her “ Hanna ask 

“ yea you do but how about you go back and play “ mya suggest putting Emily back in the play pen. 

Karen looked up at Abby. “ oh yea she looks flushed I have a thermometer and fever reduce medicine in the bathroom. “ Karen said. 

“Want mama “ Emily mumble having a headache from being woken on and off so she was clingy 

“shh shh honey it’s okay “ hanna says softly as she gets out the ear thermometer and put it in Abby ear and waited for the beep 

“ or are you just tired you didn’t get a good nap “ mya said knowing being at a party like this could be over whelming for Emily.  

Karen comes in. “ is she okay. Maybe a cold bath I got her new Jammie’s “ Karen said.

abby stayed still in the bathroom. 

“Nu head huwt “ Emily mumble as she snuggles into Mya 

“Yeah good idea thanks “ hanna says as she starts Abby a bath after checking her temperature which was high 

Mya goes to get some mediocre from the bathroom and sees Hanna giving Abby  a bath. “ what’s wrong with her “ mya ask. She gives Emily some head ace medicine. 

Abby whines in the cold bath. 

“ I would love to stay to but the kidd are overwhelmed by everything. Maybe I can try to get Emily to sleep she tired that’s why her head hurts “ mya said. 

Abby fever was going down slowly. “ mommy did Santa come here to “ Abby asked.

Hanna was about to answer Mya when Abby said that “yes but nana can give us the gifts to take home if your both to sick “ hanna says to Abby 

“wanna stay” Emily mumble as she lay on Mya pretty much 

Mya rocked Emily gently. “ well Emily wants to stay she just tired I think I’m going to put her to bed early. You think Abby fever going down that way they can open up there toy before Emily goes to sleep  “ mya asked rubbing Emily back 

Hanna put the thermometer back in Abby ear to check when the beep went off she look at it then showed Mya “looks like her fever gone down enough so they can “ hanna says getting Abby out of tub and started to dry her off 

Emily was sucking her thumb as she enjoyed her back being rubbed