LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“ yes all children say that to there parents at least she didn’t say she hates you “ mya said. “ I use to say it all the time with my mom” 

abby sat in the back still upset at Emily for not getting in trouble so she sneakily took her bunny.

“Yeah you still don’t Abby only says that stuff to me “ hanna said frowning 

Emily was looking for her bunny getting upset when she couldn’t find him “mama me nu see sammy “ Emily said upset not knowing Abby took him 

“ yea I know but I guessing it hurts “ mya said. 

Mya looked behind her and saw Abby with Emily bunny. “ Abby give Emily in her bunny if you don’t stop you will go home and straight to bed “ mya said. 

Abby handed Emily her bunny. “ why doesn’t Emily get in trouble “ Abby said pouting 

“Because Emily hasn’t really done anything to you Abby and you been in a mood ever since I had to help dress you before” hanna says to Abby 

emily made a happy sound when Abby gave her back her bunny and snuggle it happy again 

“ then Emily shouldn’t be able to play either she hit me to “ Abby said. She started to cry but after five minutes of crying she went to sleep. 

“ I knew that was going to happen” mya said looking back at Abby. 

“Too loud “ Emily says with pout after Abby fell asleep 

“oh honey I know Abby like mama blame her “ Hanna lightly jokes at Emily 

“bad mama” Emily jokes softly giggling  cutely 

Hanna mouth a thank you and went to lay Abby down in the guess room and then went to greet everyone 

emily started laughing and said happily “nana mewwy...um...mass “ she said with a smile at the end trying to say merry Christmas 

“ when your sister wakes up you can open your toys Santa bought you. But why don’t you go show Chloe your new toys” Karen said she brought Emily to the play pen where Chloe was. 

Chloe waddle over to Emily. “ wook Emily I go new stuffed animal “ she holding up her zebra. 

One of my cousins nick who used to be good friends with hann went over to talk to her. “ hey Hanna “

“Otay nana” Emily says and smiles at chole “me tu look it a Pokémon “ Emily says showing her charmander to chole holding both her new toy and her bunny 

“hey nick so they loud you back then” hanna joke at him