LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Car car “ Emily says hearing about them 

“oh dear it seems like everyone wants to go bye car “ Rachel says then adds “I’m okay with it and I think I still got the car that someone can push for Emily to use  “ she offers 

“I don’t mind but let’s choose now so I don’t make two trips to the car” Hanna says standing at the door 

“ well it’s settle then “ mya says. Mya walked out to the garage to get let the girls choose. 

Carly went straight to her pink Barbie car with two seats. “ Abby get in I’m going to drive “ Carly said Abby got in the with Carly. 

Chloe went to her little power wheel and sat down on it. 

Rachel went and got out this red baby car with a long handle for one of the adults can use to push Emily along then took Emily from Mya and put her in “there we go happy Emily you got your own car “Rachel cooed at her 

“car” Emily said and nodded her head at Rachel as she put her bunny next to her ready too go 

"Yep seems like it okay girls don't go to fast there are other people around going trick and treating too" Rachel says letting everyone out 

hanna walks with everyone out 

Emily plays with the buttons to make different sounds which made her laugh 

They arrived at the first house. Abby got out the car with Carly and ran and knocked on the door while Chloe waited for Emily. 

Mya took Emily out the car. “ when we get up there say trick or treat “ mya said to Emily holding her hand. 

Hanna stay back with the girl stuff 

a old lady open the door and cooed about how cute the girls where as she gave them candy after they said trick or treat and this carried on a few house as they went around 

Mya let Emily get a few prices until she thought she had enough. 

“ okay girls I thinks it’s time  to head home. Say bye to auntie and our cousins “ mya said picking up the Emily. 

Abby walked over to Hanna. “

Can I sleep over please I’ll be a good girl”

Emily got her bunny before being pick up and wave bye to everyone before laying her head down  Mya shoulder sucking her pacifier happily 

“I don’t know Abby it’s up to auntie Rachel “ Hanna says 

“I don’t mind if she wants to stay the night here but it’s up to you guys “ Rachel says helping the girls put there cars back 

“Great then and come over around lunch time I’ll cook for everyone “ Rachel says 

“sounds good, I’m just going to put Emily new car in the car Hanna says taking the toy car 

“she going to have so much fun with that I use to put Chloe in it and go jogging “ Rachel says after Hanna leave to Mya 

“ okay sounds good if I would of know I would brought her clothes” mya said she picked up Emily diaper bag. 

“ really I like to work out but haven’t since the kids maybe me and Emily could l mya said. 

“ okay well bye everyone Abby be a good girl “ mya said. Mya left her sister house and went to the car. “ well Emily your going to be one spoiled baby tonight “ nya said kissing her head. 

“Oh it’s fine the girls are the same size “ Rachel says not worried about that “Oh you should it gets you both out more and then when you want to rest Emily can play in the park or something “ Rachel adds 

Hanna gave Abby a kiss and hug good bye and left with Mya “I think she already a spoiled baby anyway “ Hanna joke to Mya as she lightly tickled Emily 

emily laugh when she was tickled and cooed up happily at Mya not really getting what she ment just that it be her mama and mommy tonight 

“Not a lot of kids are to be fair and yeah but if we say it too loud she might “ hanna says as she pulls in to get gas 

“mama baba plwase “ Emily ask when they stop she was happily playing with her bunny 

Hanna filled up the tank and went to pay when she came back she got in the car “I got Emily a baby cake for after dinner maybe we can put baby films on for Emily since Abby normally has the tv “ Hanna whispers to Mya