LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“ no let’sjust go in and eat it. “ mya said. She looked at Abby. “ I hope she isn’t getting. Sick the only time she sleeps this much is when she’s sick “ 

mya looked down at emily. “ want to have some frozen yogurt “ mya asked. 

“Na I think she just tried herself out and didn’t sleep long enough “ Hanna says nodding at the rest 

“ya” Emily said happily 

“really glad Emily not a fussy eater “ Hanna says with a chuckle with how Emily was willing to try something new happily if it was food 

“ true she does so much and doesn’t realize how tired she gets “ mya said. She placed Emily in the stroller “ would you like me to get your flavor yougurt “ mya asked Hanna. As she set the bags down at a booth. 

Mya laughed at how cute Emily sounded then put her flavor in the cup. Then got Abby same kind she always got banana. 

Then walked over to the toppin station and put her favorite topping then Hanna’s. 

“ Emily do you want some topping “ mya said reading them out loud. 

Mya put the topping on the paid and went back to Hanna. She placed Emily in the highchair then gave her a spoon to feed herself. 

“ Emily tomorrow my moms going to take you and sissy . She not like Megan and going to love your a lot. While me and mama are going to go on a date “ mya said. 

Emily tried to feed herself getting it more everywhere else then her mouth she stop and look at Mya confused for a moment not really getting it “nana?” She ask slowly to see if she was on the right lines 

“sweetie she one I don’t think she fully understands “ Hanna says as she starts to eat her treat 

“Mama “Emily said happily and held her arms up to Mya so she could be changed out of her messy diaper 

“Yes you and Emily are staying with nana tonight “ Hanna says as she finishes making bacon and eggs for breakfast today 

Emily cooed back at mya as she brought downstairs 

hanna was just finishing making Emily bottle when mya and Emily came down "I made bacon and eggs for us and your mother if she wants some when she comes " Hanna says to mya 

Mya sat Emily in her highchair. Then she put a bib on her. She started to feed her he bacon and eggs. “ okay thank you but you know mom always on one of those diets” mya said. 

Abby ate her food. “ can I go get dressed now “ mya asked.