LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Creating accout at abUniverse

crawling-in-diapers

Question

Hi boys and girls.

I was wondering if someone had some insite on buying at abUniverse.

I was hoping to try out some ABU Simple diapers, but I'm not liking the process for creating an account. I've bought from Bambino for years with no issues. The support guy at ABU said that the only way to create an account is during the checkout process and I guess the main store front (abucares) is a different company with a different sign-in. I don't know why they can't just make one account, because when issues happen down the road, these multi owner sites always bounce you around.

Anyway, I went to create an account and I put a check mark in the create account box. But at the bottom of the page, it says that I'm about to make my purchase as a guest and that I won't have a tracking number. This is all after I've already entered my billing and shipping addresses. When I click the Create account link at the bottom of their page, I just get brought back to the top of the page. I ended up backing out of everything.

Until they simplify their process of creating an account, I'm not going to put myself though the nightmare emailing them to get tracking info and resolving account issues. Nothing should be this complicated with an online store.

2 answers to this question