LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm gonna end up losing my family over wearing diapers in public

Taking therapy online is one of the worst things that you can do in your state of mind. You have to go in person! You are at the moment so insecure and lost in life that you are not even ready to go to therapist to talk about your problems in real life. If you want to solve it, regain confidence and start your life again you need to at least have the guts to visit your therapist in person. Nobody else will do it for you, you are the only person that is holding yours future in yours hands, besides what's with losing family over diapers? How old are you, what do you do etc. Give us some information if you want us to help you. If you are an independent adult and your family noticed that you are wearing diapers and they won't to cut you out from their lives, it's on them, not on you bro. Stay strong and give us some more info, so it doesn't sound like you are a troll.

How do you even function in real life, with how you ask us all these basic questions? Don't you have anyone in real life to ask, maybe the person who ties your shoes? It's getting impossible to not believe you're a troll. How old are you? Why do you behave the way you have here?

• Like 1

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt because it might be a very confused young man, and quite frankly it seems above our ability to support.

• Elfy locked this topic

OK, this is being closed...

Brandon, you can't report everyone who posts in your threads. Especially those that are just trying to help but not apparently saying what you want to hear. You are getting a lot of the reaction you are getting because of how you are interacting with people. It is true the way you start threads is less than ideal. When your whole OP is just a full stop it's hard to know what you want other people to reply to you with... Are you looking for advice? Support? Are you asking a question? None of us know because you didn't leave details.

To everyone else in this thread... I'm pretty shocked and appalled at a lot of the replies. I don't see anything that suggests a troll. This is a person who mentioned having a disability in another thread and those of you openly mocking him or dismissing him are not what this community is about. If you believe he is a troll then you report the post with the reason why, you don't make big public posts making fun of them and looking to start more trouble.

Could the posts be more clear? Yes, a lot more clear. Is someone automatically a troll because they have difficulty communicating with people? An emphatic no. It's nothing more than bullying.

Show a little compassion. If you don't understand the post, don't want to help or think he's a troll then just scroll on past the thread. Making a post to make fun of them is just looking to inflame the situation.

• Thanks 1