LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do the diapers make my butt look big

Have you thought of trying different diapers with different outfits well taking pictures , you will be far more critical than the average person , listen to Creed " my own prison" the greatest limit to where you go and what you do in this life, sits between your ears ,making peace with your need for diapers is the only way through this , many people try to go over or around diapers in there life ,only to find out facing your fears is the only way ,because trying to stiffle the need doesnt work ( in many cases it can negatively effect other areas of your life , like your relationships , your employment , your self esteem , your toleration of unrelated stressors ) you are among friends here some of us with over 20+ years experience wearing all manner of diapers at work, play , and just chillin ,and you have arrived with your inherent bias to tell us all "it's not possible,because my friends or family are a different kinda stupid, and uptight than you guys and girls have dealt with" Doesn't that sound ridiculous ? .
People have boundaries and fixed positions of bias on certain things until you "challenge them" or defeat them with education ,the first barrier to your "diaperpendance"is your own ,your either here to learn to adapt and overcome or to put on a hood insert a ball gag and be miserable, because no matter where you go there you are, and your not accepting yourself or respecting your need for diapers .
There's is emotional/ psychological need and there is physical need ,off hand i would want the emotional because then you control the diaper ,either way it's a need that has to be met ,and living well and meeting that need can happen if you let it.

( your friends and family aren't really a different kinda stupid , i havent met any of them to conclude that )

Peace

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It's a song which is stuck on 'replay' forever :whistling: No matter how many examples of success you show, it is only when someone tries it and discovers for themselves that they can succeed that they will believe it. I'm positively certain several people know I wear diapers, yet nobody has ever said a word about it. And if they do I will simply tell them I need to wear them and I don't wish to discuss it any further- which is 100% true B)A psychological need is every bit as valid as a physical one ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
It's a song which is stuck on 'replay' forever :whistling: No matter how many examples of success you show, it is only when someone tries it and discovers for themselves that they can succeed that they will believe it. I'm positively certain several people know I wear diapers, yet nobody has ever said a word about it. And if they do I will simply tell them I need to wear them and I don't wish to discuss it any further- which is 100% true B)A psychological need is every bit as valid as a physical one [emoji6]
Bettypooh
Bettypooh I am shocked, you wear diapers! All this time I thought you where just a moderator , I am shocked wink:wink.

If you bought a bag of heroin ever time you bought diapers you wouldn't be buying many diapers because heroin is expensive and that is a shame considering most heroin has a fatal cling of Chinese Fentanyl the time when a diaper would have protected your dignity you shit all over yourself , i have seen patients overdose shit all over and sign themselves AMA only to have me pick them up and resusitate them again in there same shitty clothes its a sick revolving door of injury and death, I would get full page ads in the papers and billboards on the interstate declaring my love of diapers and photos and me in a over loaded diaper long before I would put that crap in my body, I could live with the blowback from diaper fun.