LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do the diapers make my butt look big

It's a very normal reaction to be worried about that.  I was at first too, and sometimes still am if I'm about to leak.  But even then, that's because I didn't do my research and ended up buying a box of crappy diapers.  (No pun intended).  You will be fine.

None could have been more worried than me when I started wearing 24/7. At the time I was working un construction for someone else who was not a very open-minded person. And in general the entire business is like that here :( On discovery the best I could expect is to bear the ceaseless joking with everyone wanting to be the first to tell anyone new to the job about it. Privacy and compassion don't exist here, but I had no choice- it was diapers or visibly wet pants which were an equally bad option. There would be no escaping it either as everybody knows everybody else in this business who live or work in this area. And there were friends and family who knew me well and would probably notice changes to my visible shape. Yet I had to so I did :whistling:

I thought about what I'd say if it were noticed and decided on the simple approach- "I need them and it's a personal thing I don't wish to discuss further". Simple, effective, and no lies because even only an emotional need is still a need B) Here it is many years later and I wear thick crinkly diapers everywhere except here at home and nobody has said anything yet :D I'm certain that a few people have noticed based on me seeing them look down there when I crinkle, and there have been several times here I leaked rather visibly unknown to me until later but nobody has said anything yet and I doubt they ever will. If they do I'm still ready with my answer ;)

The only thing which stops you from wearing diapers is you. Nobody else can do that. If you are ever going to find any peace with this part of your life then you have to accept that. It's you and you alone that makes problems where none really exist. It's you who limits your success and happiness in life. And it's you who should be making yourself happy whatever that takes. If you are not wiling to try to make yourself happy then nobody is at fault except you when happiness doesn't show up <_<Nobody enjoys hearing how miserable someone else is when they have willingly caused their own misery- make the effort to be happy or keep your misery to yourself so that everyone else can be happy.

Whew. Finally said it. Whew.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Yes, if you want to put an end to your worrying.  You don't have to wear 24/7 or diapers that are crinkly if you don't want to, but you do have to understand that diapers are a personal thing that others should not judge you on.  If they do, it's their problem, not yours.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:31 PM, Brandon Ward said:

I accept my self for who I am and I accept that diapers are a personal thing and no one should judge me over diapers if they do it’s their problem not mine 

23 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

What should take care of this then 

Simply he fact that you now say you accept yourself for who you are and accept that diapers are a personal thing for you and that no one should judge you over your diapers.  If they do, it's their problem and not yours.  That should put an end to this thread once and for all since it began because you were worried what other people would think of you if they found out you wore diapers or how you felt wearing them, as if it was obvious to others (Do diapers make my butt look big?).  Now that you have accepted yourself for who you are and accept your diapers are a personal thing no one should judge you on, you don't need to worry over it anymore if anyone does somehow find out you wear diapers.  Like you said, it's their problem, not yours.  You have accepted yourself as you are, so no need to question it anymore.