LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do the diapers make my butt look big

About this fetish thing - ever considered wearing a skirt to cover your big diapered butt.

Add a petticoat and voila big diapered butt is well concealed.

Butt alas I fear that you on track to be an big butt exhibitionist !

Brandon some times life thoughs us a curve ball health wise either physical (ie incontinence) or emotional if you need to wear diapers for either resons the  you have a valid medical need. Buy some plain white medical grade diapers since you are not using for incontinence issues  them they can be thinner if some one asks just say you have a medical need for them and leave it at that. I have been wearing thick diapers for my bladder issue for several years and have never had an issue with some one not understanding a medical need. 

some times we just have to suck it up and deal with what life thoughs at us just stop stressing about your diapers and what some one may say after a while you really do stop worring about it and life goes on.

• Like 1

Why would I stop stressing about my diapers and what some one would say and why would I stop worrying about it and life ends for me and why would I stop caring about what people think of my diapers and why would no longer have emotional stress about them 

Ok Brandon looks like you really do not want help and support from the members here to help you accept your emotional need for diapers if you do not need them for incontinence  issues then the answer is SIMPLE Stop wearing diapers and Move On with your life. 

Brandon I never insulted you or called you an dumb idiot,  I have no time or patience to deal with people like you who can not hold a conversation with out insults.  you answer all your posts with strange responces. I will not lower my self to your level I will just do what others have already done and put you in the ignore pile (so far your the first and only one there )

Grow up and learn not to insult others 

I haven't been reading this thread for a long time for that exact reason (what Rob mentioned).  It seems each day there are new responses from Brandon and while I mean no offence,  after 87 posts on this subject I would think either the question has been answered enough or the person asking just doesn't get it.  This tread keeps going around in a circle with no end in sight.

Stop feeding the troll. I could write a small script to emulate him:

1. Bump thread every day with random nonsense. 

2. Respond to anyone by repeating what they said, preceeded by “why would I” or “what do you mean”. 

3. Play the victim whenever confronted, and block them. 

It would be a very short script. 

• Thanks 2
8 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

I feel strange or alienated to realize that I enjoy wearing diapers   There is something strange or abnormal about me 

Brandon Ward I mean this in the nicest way possible.  You should seek a psychologist or therapist or SOMEONE PROFESSIONAL to help you get the mental health help you need.  I'm saying this as someone who's needed it too.

On 25/11/2017 at 10:30 AM, Rob110 said:

Brandon some times life thoughs us a curve ball health wise either physical (ie incontinence) or emotional if you need to wear diapers for either resons the  you have a valid medical need. Buy some plain white medical grade diapers since you are not using for incontinence issues  them they can be thinner if some one asks just say you have a medical need for them and leave it at that. I have been wearing thick diapers for my bladder issue for several years and have never had an issue with some one not understanding a medical need. 

some times we just have to suck it up and deal with what life thoughs at us just stop stressing about your diapers and what some one may say after a while you really do stop worring about it and life goes on.

Great answer. I have been incontinent and in nappies again for 6 years now. No one cares if you wear a nappy. I used to worry about being noticed. Now I just get on with life.

8 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

I worry too much about my self being noticed if I wearing diapers and life doesn’t go on for me 

It's all in your head, you're right.  Strangers and people in public are too focused on their own lives to worry about what you're doing. 

When's the last time you noticed even the color of a stranger's shirt?

Go out and live life the way you want to live it.  Give yourself permission to be happy.