LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do the diapers make my butt look big

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/10/2017 at 11:50 AM, Brandon Ward said:

I feel ashamed and guilty about wearing diapers

I no longer feel any guilt or shame about wearing nappies. Being incontinent and needing them removed any such feelings. Now I can enjoy them as I have a medcial need for them.

• Like 1

I don’t know if I will enjoy wearing diapers or not because I don’t have a medical need for diapers I have a  psychological need for diapers and I can’t post pictures on here 

If I wear diapers around people they gonna hate me and if I wear diapers around my friends and family they are also gonna hate me  if they find out 

On 11/2/2017 at 11:27 PM, waynecook52 said:

When I come to this post I see no pic.Why cant I see a picture?

There was a malware attack on the site and many things haven't been resolved yet but we're working on it. Everyone is safe, it will just take time to get everything restored.

Bettypooh

1 hour ago, Brandon Ward said:

They make my ass look big 

I truly don't mean to sound rude but I honestly don't understand why you keep posting. What more can any on here say to you

Fetishes are bad for me and I’m  experiencing guilt over my identity as a diaper lover because I feel like everyone is gonna hate me if they find out I wear diapers and I feel guilty and ashamed about wearing diapers because if they find out I wear diapers everyone is gonna hate me and I’m gonna cry and I’m gonna have no one around me which is gonna make me feel sad