LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do the diapers make my butt look big

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It's all about what you look like normally. Since I'm always diapered nobody notices my size or shape changing because it's always the same [emoji4] And given my body shape, I think diapers make me look better- well at least below my neck [emoji14]
Bettypooh
Change blindness of details not applicable to what we are doing is an amazing thing that humans have .
As far what the diaper does for my figure will remain a mystery because my wheelchair weighs 475 pounds i weigh a mere 115.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Actually I was struggling with that same shirt it was either real men have diaper bags , if you can read I need a change and the one that ended up coming home with me loading diaper please wait ! I'll shoot myself when it comes and post the picture , there were a couple of other contenders like the straight up ABDL stuff but they should have adult onesies also instead of just hoodies.i think my friends and family will crack up when i wear the hoodie because they will know it's factual and not just another wise crack , after all the truth has to be stranger than fiction, and i thought attempting to care ... was my funniest shirt .They also had trump in a diaper shirt almost got one , but with my luck I eould buy one and end up supporting yuck...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk