LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a problem with wearing diapers out in public because people will notice and it gives me anxiety when I wear diapers in public I'm scared

I too have been wearing in public for many years and can honestly say I have NEVER (that I'm aware of) had anyone notice.

I remember the first time I went out in public I was super anxious because I believed everyone would know I'm wearing a diaper. The thing is that got less and less over time as I realised that people are too wrapped up in their own affairs and just going about their business to be checking me out and wondering if I'm wearing a diaper.

I will say obviously try and be discreet, I mean if you go out in an M4 and cycling shorts, well yeah that might be a bit visible but if you are somewhat sensible in your clothing choices it will be fine. The more you wear in public the more the anxiety goes away and eventually you will put on a diaper like normal underwear and go out and not even give it a second thought.

Coming from YEARS of wearing 24/7... nobody is going to notice. Most people are so absorbed (ha ha ha) in the trappings of their daily lives the last thing that would ever enter into their brain is "OMG is he wearing a DIAPER??!!??" Get pants that are one size larger than you would normally wear to conceal the bulk, either wear a long tailed shirt or tuck it in to cover the waistline and you are good to go.

13 hours ago, Brandon Ward said:

What does wearing diapers in public have to do with people noticing

Your issues may be beyond us if you ask this in a thread where you are worrying about being noticed while wearing diapers in public.

It sounds like you may be experiencing some anxiety and I'm getting the impression that it's causing you a great deal of distress. I think it would be a good idea to talk to someone in person about this. Strangers on an internet forum can only go so far. I don't think we're equipped to give you the sort of support you're seeking to work past the issues you're dealing with. Good luck and hope that you feel better soon.

Well for starters if you really seek help go see your physician for starters, he or she can point you in the right direction, you should know this being 26 years old of age. Internet is no place to seek professional help nor can we if you have anxciety issues.

• Elfy locked this topic