LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Undies or Bed Pads?

New2DL

So basically what I want to accomplish is to wear my diaper after I wet it for a longer period of time than I do. I typically don't stay in them for too long because of leaks. Even with the good quality diapers, sometimes a small leak is unavoidable. I'd like to be able to lay in bed with a wet diaper without being concerned with it getting on the sheets or mattress. (Especially considering both the mattress and sheets are brand new, and the sheets are egyptian cotton, so we'd like to not screw them up.)

I've already gotten a little bit of advice about using a bed pad or plastic pants. I'm not really into the plastic pants because the few I've come across just felt weird to me and kind of took away from enjoying my diaper. But those

36 minutes ago, DLBob717 said:

Have you considered vinyl or rubber pants?

Not really. I've tried one and really disliked the feel of it. I've looked at others and they don't appear as though they'd feel much better. If there are some higher quality ones that feel nicer then I'd be willing to try again. But I think in general I'm just not much of a fan of the feel of vinyl or rubber. I can see the possibility of plastic feeling nicer if it was better quality, but so far I've had little success with my few attempts.

17 hours ago, New2DL said:

So basically what I want to accomplish is to wear my diaper after I wet it for a longer period of time than I do. I typically don't stay in them for too long because of leaks. Even with the good quality diapers, sometimes a small leak is unavoidable. I'd like to be able to lay in bed with a wet diaper without being concerned with it getting on the sheets or mattress. (Especially considering both the mattress and sheets are brand new, and the sheets are egyptian cotton, so we'd like to not screw them up.)

I've already gotten a little bit of advice about using a bed pad or plastic pants. I'm not really into the plastic pants because the few I've come across just felt weird to me and kind of took away from enjoying my diaper. But those

10 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Haven't had any problems with any high quality diapers. Just lay on your back and point your friend in a downward position so it flows down to your butt.

Uh, please look at the info next to New2DL's posts.

Nappies leak ..............Fact of life.

Don't wait until it has happened and you have a stained mattress.

Buy a waterproof mattress protector.

You will stlill have the wet sheets to deal with. Get a good pair of rubber panties and adapt (become used to them), it will save you a ton of work. Sometimes, if you want something, you have to take what goes with the territory. That is called "being an adult" and "not being self absorbed" or you decide that what you want is not worth what you need to do

14 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

You will stlill have the wet sheets to deal with. Get a good pair of rubber panties and adapt (become used to them), it will save you a ton of work. Sometimes, if you want something, you have to take what goes with the territory. That is called "being an adult" and "not being self absorbed" or you decide that what you want is not worth what you need to do

Umm... I'd hardly consider this being self absorbed. As I stated in the beginning, I haven't tried many products in this particular department, which was why I mentioned that I was unsure if my unpleasant experience was just due to the quality or if it's just not my thing. And if it's not my thing, then I don't see the harm in asking for suggestions to have a more comfortable experience.

I really take to cloth diapers and plastic pants. But I can understand not everyone appreciates the after math of washing the cloth diapers. So I put a cloth diaper over my disposable diaper it works wonders for me. Personally, unlike some others, I do not like wet sheets let alone a wet mattress. I tried mattress covers but I that didn

I know I'm late on the post but I actually used all three. A mattress cover, pad, and plastic pants. I guess I was a little paranoid. The softest and most comfortable plastic pants I've found are from Babypants.com. Reasonably priced and super soft. Plus, I came from the era of cloth and plastic pants. Makes me feel more little. Anyway, best of luck New2dl.

10 hours ago, Dprczyone said:

I know I'm late on the post but I actually used all three. A mattress cover, pad, and plastic pants. I guess I was a little paranoid. The softest and most comfortable plastic pants I've found are from Babypants.com. Reasonably priced and super soft. Plus, I came from the era of cloth and plastic pants. Makes me feel more little. Anyway, best of luck New2dl.

It's never too late. Thanks for the advice!