LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting caught

11 hours ago, Comfortably diapered said:

A fellow workers noticed I was wearing a diaper. I quickly said I have bathroom with issues. He shrugged it off no biggie. He spoke little English so how he saidnit was funny. He was like why your wear diaper like baby?!

• Like 1

I was sitting on the couch enjoying an empty house with some diaper time and had just begun wetting myself when my roommate Lori walked in the front door and said, "Hi." before she realized what I was wearing and then added, "That's a different look for you isn't it? Why are you wearing a diaper...That you're peeing in?!?" So I sat her down and began explaining my history in diapers. Halfway through I excused myself and went to my bedroom and changed into a fresh diaper. When I came back out she told me she was having a fetish party that night and that I should attend (normally she asked that I and our other roommates make ourselves scarce during her fetish parties) so I spent the night in just a tee shirt and diapers (which was nice for a change, being able to walk around my house full of people with my diapers completely exposed). That day eased my relationship with Lori and we would frequently hang out in her room or mine with me in

I agree, after all it's your home and if they find it disturbing they make just not look at it, right? Actually I would just roll my curtains down, so they don't have to watch it and I respect my privacy, but I also wouldn't take stuff from them contemplating me on how I should behave in my own home... If they caught me getting diapers I at least would like them not to talk about it with others, but knowing people I know they would anyway. I would knock to my neighbor and tell him to respect my privacy and disorders and not talk to orders from neighborhood in most cases he would respond like: Sure, not a problem at all. I will keep it a secret and the very next day over a grill and beer he would point his fingers at me around dozen of his ignorant friends. I've been caught a few times, but nothing that extraordinary to write a story. Maybe I will post some when I get more time though.

I always run a round the house in a diaper and shirt. I'm sure my neighbors can see but no one has said anything nor do I impose it on others. I just say it's like running around in undies Which may not always be frowned apon. I'm glad they were nice about it :)

My mom and my younger brother found my stash in my room when I was 19. I was unaware until it was brought up at the dinner table that night. A not so pleasant surprise and one I really had no answers for. It was never brought up again though. That did cause me to purge and go without for a year and a half. Fast forward seven years and I was visiting my mom and spent the night at her house. If I wear I usually change first thing in the morning and leave my dirty diaper under my sheets while I shower. When the coast is clear I take it outside and throw it in the trash. Needless to say one morning I forgot the second part. My old room at my moms house has become her go to storage place so a few days after I left she went in to drop off something

• 6 months later...

I was caught wearing a diaper quite a few times growing up by a member of my family,  as a young adult I would go out of my way to get caught wearing a diaper, I always made it obvious I was wearing a diaper by either wearing thick diapers ( multi layers of diapers) or just keep wetting until the one I had on leaked.

Once I decided to make the leap to wearing 24/7 I no longer cared if someone noticed I was diapered and I was outed a few times, I did learn that wearing a messy diaper was impossible to hide, but I was of the mind set of I did not care what other thought of me wearing a messy diaper. 

Today if someone notices I'm wearing a diaper and questions it I just respond " better me than you" and leave it at that. 

• 4 months later...

In my childhood home i was never caught in the act of wearing diapers however my mom has found my used diapers before i could throw them away and tried to confront me about it. After i moved out and started wearing pretty much all the time i did come clean, i was staying at my parents and i needed to dispose of my used diapers so i just up and asked my mom if she could set up a garbage can in my room for my diapers. It was kind of surreal she just gave me an affirmative and we continued our previous conversation. I was actually caught by my roommates luckily they were both pretty accepting we didn't have a long talk about it or anything i just answered a few questions they had and their curiosity faded and it became the norm for me to be visibly diapered; i'm still safely in the adult baby closet though the only person that knows about that side of me is my girlfriend and she's known since we were in high school.

I've never been caught red-handed. But I remember once when my mom wondered why my bedroom smelled a little funky, and told me to quit burning that incense. That was too close for comfort. When the coast was clear, I found the offending underwear, and threw them in the garbage. That was the first time I tried to purge the diaper urge.

Missed it by THAT much. Pretty Smart