LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which is more babyish Abu Preschools or Little Pawz.

Can anyone recommend either Little Pawz or Preschool as bring the most babyish diaper? If it helps any my all time favorite is the Carousels but I can't find mediums anywhere. I've tried just about every other Abu and Bambino and I like them all but my preference is for a cute print, thick between the legs and if at all possible a noisy crinkle. Absorption is not really important to me. Thanks and have a nice day.

I was also thinking about the Kiddos but they're out of mediums. Should I consider the smalls if I'm a size 30?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/15/2017 at 6:08 AM, AbdlBrian said:

Can anyone recommend either Little Pawz or Preschool as bring the most babyish diaper? If it helps any my all time favorite is the Carousels but I can't find mediums anywhere. I've tried just about every other Abu and Bambino and I like them all but my preference is for a cute print, thick between the legs and if at all possible a noisy crinkle. Absorption is not really important to me. Thanks and have a nice day.

I was also thinking about the Kiddos but they're out of mediums. Should I consider the smalls if I'm a size 30?

The kiddos are my favorite single tape diapers but I luv the preschoolers too. Both are quite babyish but I like that The preschoolers come in both cloth and plastic back. I would not go with any of the smalls from ABU unless you have a 27 inch waist or less. I have a 28 and they are tight and uncomfortable 

B27E20CE-9458-4011-BF0E-A2F5DD5C1471.jpeg

B47612A6-0A51-4ECF-8876-4A3A3EB2A565.jpeg

• Like 1