LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

somebody save me

So I just wanted to tell people about what's going on with me. Yesterday I was on the verge of a mental breakdown. My whole situation of life just has me on this downward spiral in to nothingness. I was wishing for a 'It's a Wonderful Life' situation in which I got to see what life would be like without me. I don't want to cause harm to myself or to others but sometimes it gets really hard to go on. It gets hard to do anything. And I feel that I'm that close to the breaking point and I don't know what to do or what I can do. There's this gap in between the time when I see my doc and now. There's this degree of uncertainty and doubt about my future depresses the shit out of me. I don't even know what people can do to help me. But I need some kind of help any kind. I'm practically yelling I NEED HELP AND I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSES and while the words of encouragement are appreciated I just need a helping hand because I'm drowning in my own depression and there's no sign of land.

I experienced a similar thing to Ellie with school, alongside a break-up and some family problems.

It feels overwhelming.

I failed a semester and I felt ashamed but I used the time out to calm down and recover.

It all worked in the end. I worked out (without worrying so much thanks to the encouragement of my tutours) and I got a First! Went on to do a Masters later and got a Distinction.

Lol mind you it's still not good enough as everyone wants me to learn how to drive :P but i'm happy and proud of my accomplishment's even if it took me a little longer to do it.

Yea. I am going to school. I'm two semesters away from graduating. I'm working a job at Target where they barely give me 10 hours. Finding a job is hard as hell. Finding a job where I can work decent hours and go to school is near to impossible. I'm worried that my funds by than are going to be gone and I'll be flat broke with no money and I won't have a decent job to support me. I've honestly am considering getting myself checked into a psych facility. But I make very little money and I can't afford a lot. That whole thought process of me being stuck in this hole of having no money to fund myself

There should be grants you can apply for that can help with living expenses while you're in school. Also, a lot of colleges either have or work with programs that help you find a job. The programs vary from school to school. Some of the more competitive schools help you find a job in your field of study. Others can help you find a not-so-glorious job that will help you make ends meet. When it comes to graduating school and making sure there's a roof over your head and food on the table, when it comes to survival no job is beneath you. Just keep in mind every crappy job is only

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if this suggestion will help you, because it didn't help me, but if you live in the US, you should try looking into vocational rehab services in your area. They are government funded and help people with disabilities and criminal records with looking for jobs, interview services, etc. It's worth a shot.