LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you need an odd size you should look on Amazon, I bought a few Xlarge size S sleepers there because I like them big on me, they are made very wide but the height just fits my small body.

Being that they were very large I got them at one heck of a discount, normally they sold for near 100 I bought them for 25 in the summer.

Google,

If you have Target stores nearby they usually have them in adult sizes, seasonal. In winter time

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

update! i found footless sleepers!! :D i'm so happy!! you guys would not believe how hard it was to find footless and hoodless sleepers!!

https://www.amazon.com/Sleepyheads-Footed-Fleece-Jumpsuit-SH2200-1011-MED/dp/B06XX26FHX/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=A8RJW42YVTWVBVR6K0MP

i got one last week and i must say that i love it!! i'm planning to order a few more in the coming weeks. i'm not sure i'm going to actually sleep in it yet, only because i'm used to just a long nightshirt or a onesie. this thing is soft and warm and fuzzy like a comfy blanket! plus it has pockets!! for whatever reason, my g/f loved that feature the most lol. the zipper ends at about my belly button, making diapers a must for this, unless you want to undress every time you need to go to the bathroom. 

17 hours ago, diapersalways said:

i buy all mine from the https://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/ they let you choose how its made, hood or not, feet or not, mittens or not, all up to you.

so i dont think they are hard to find :P

well for whatever reason they were a pain in my padded butt for me to find! 

those onesies look great!! i love the customization all in there! so awesome!

still seems a bit much for me, price-wise,  the ones i found fit what i was looking for. i'm not for hoods and such, but still a great find!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 11:55 PM, diaperguy85 said:

update! i found footless sleepers!! :D i'm so happy!! you guys would not believe how hard it was to find footless and hoodless sleepers!!

https://www.amazon.com/Sleepyheads-Footed-Fleece-Jumpsuit-SH2200-1011-MED/dp/B06XX26FHX/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=A8RJW42YVTWVBVR6K0MP

i got one last week and i must say that i love it!! i'm planning to order a few more in the coming weeks. i'm not sure i'm going to actually sleep in it yet, only because i'm used to just a long nightshirt or a onesie. this thing is soft and warm and fuzzy like a comfy blanket! plus it has pockets!! for whatever reason, my g/f loved that feature the most lol. the zipper ends at about my belly button, making diapers a must for this, unless you want to undress every time you need to go to the bathroom. 

Sounds like diaper is a good idea.  What if thezipper gets stuck when you need to pee badly 

On 12/10/2017 at 4:13 PM, pamper4014 said:

Sounds like diaper is a good idea.  What if thezipper gets stuck when you need to pee badly 

then one of four things happens...

...you just hulk (hogan) your way out of them!

...cut your way out

...make yourself a wet mess

...don't worry one bit because you're diapered!! :D