LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are proud to introduce the first-ever printed pull-up created and engineered for the ABDL community, the Magnifico Pull-Up! Since we launched back in 2006, we have listened to the community and witnessed the strong demand for a premium, printed, thick and comfortable pull-up with more absorbency than traditional pull-ups on the market. We believe we have accomplished this with the Magnifico Pull-Up!

• Like 2

I got to try these this week, and they are wonderful. Incredibly soft and stretchy, with leakguards and a wide core. Excellent absorbency for a pull-up and adorable as heck.

53 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I got to try these this week, and they are wonderful. Incredibly soft and stretchy, with leakguards and a wide core. Excellent absorbency for a pull-up and adorable as heck.

How absorbent are they?

I normally order a size up from my waist measurement so the diapers I get rise to my belly button but because of the elastic I'm giving the "actual size" a try. Like, I can't be a 33 and get the size 40 Lg pull-ups. I do wonder if the mediums are gonna fit like mediums normally fit (kind of too tight and a low rise).

I only have one dislike about them. The waistband. Something like a pull-up or goodnites diaper where the padding goes almost to the top of the waistband is what I want. Not something similar to a normal adult pull-up.

• Like 1

We have had a great response thus far and very positive feedback. If you are concerned about the waistband style, just know that we specifically engineered these for the ABDL community. We are sure that you will find them better and different than anything on the market!

• 3 weeks later...

update!!

so now i've worn two of them.... and i dont know if i ordered the wrong size, or im wearing them wrong, or what, but they leaked on me! standing up and wetting they do just fine. but sitting and wetting they leak out the legs. the first one i was not aware i was leaking and when i got up my crotch was soaked. luckily, only a little bit got on the couch. after that i changed pants,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Bambino Diapers said:

We appreciate every one trying out these amazing pull-ups. We put a lot of work and research into these. We always welcome feedback.

Yeah... ... ...

Ordered that case, in spite of the steep price. She's used about half of them now and we're not pleased. The ones from the case aren't anywhere close to the ones from the sample pack. They're cut wonky, they're missing leg elastic, they're leaky and don't hold very much.

All in all

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered 2 sample packs.  1 for my wife and 1 for myself.  They seemed to do okay capacity wise but the padding seemed to pull away and separate from the the elastic exterior which made them unwearable.