LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So years ago now I saw a video by an Australian ABDL on Tumblr, his account is deleted now and I can't find the video anywhere!! who laid a nappy out on the floor and pooped at the front of his nappy, he then turned around and procceded to put the nappy on as normal so that the poop was spreading around his groin! I've never done this but was wondering if anyone else has? If so what did it feel like? Would you recommend?

Wow if you find that video again please share the link. Definitely going to try this love the sound of it. Guess it's best with softish poo

20 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Have you tried just getting down on your hands and knees. If your diaper is loose enough in the back, your poop should move toward the front of the diaper. Just my 2 cents.

I've sat down on a loaded diaper and had it squish into the front. It was kinda fun, but I did not enjoy the clean up; it was really bad. I don't that anymore.

Yes, I have done this a few times over the years, it gives you the feeling of a full diaper and the self pleasure of knowing your groin is covered in poop.

I have tried the squishing method mentioned but never got the poop past my sac.

On 8/12/2017 at 3:30 PM, Three Rivers said:

Have you tried just getting down on your hands and knees. If your diaper is loose enough in the back, your poop should move toward the front of the diaper. Just my 2 cents.

I quite agree with Three Rivers.......I get into that position wearing