LL Medico Diapers and More

So years ago now I saw a video by an Australian ABDL on Tumblr, his account is deleted now and I can't find the video anywhere!! who laid a nappy out on the floor and pooped at the front of his nappy, he then turned around and procceded to put the nappy on as normal so that the poop was spreading around his groin! I've never done this but was wondering if anyone else has? If so what did it feel like? Would you recommend?

Three Rivers    38

Have you tried just getting down on your hands and knees. If your diaper is loose enough in the back, your poop should move toward the front of the diaper. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

Poobottom    23

Wow if you find that video again please share the link. Definitely going to try this love the sound of it. Guess it's best with softish poo

littlesissy    1
20 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Have you tried just getting down on your hands and knees. If your diaper is loose enough in the back, your poop should move toward the front of the diaper. Just my 2 cents.

I've sat down on a loaded diaper and had it squish into the front. It was kinda fun, but I did not enjoy the clean up; it was really bad. I don't that anymore. I prefer it to squish up the back as long as it doesn't leak. 

There is something comforting about being in a throroughtly soiled diaper... 

Missy Q    130

I've done this before. It's pretty fun but watch for rashes as they will be excruciatingly painful if they happen.

Yes, I have done this a few times over the years, it gives you the feeling of a full diaper and the self pleasure of knowing your groin is covered in poop.

I have tried the squishing method mentioned but never got the poop past my sac.  The clean up is messy to say the least, but if your own poop does not bother you than it's not all that terrible.

I've done it, but it tends to burn my penis after some time.  And you could get an infection if it goes into the hole where you pee.

I've had some explosions that filled the entire diaper. I love the feeling, but my poo is like acid for some reason. I wish I knew of a neutralizing method that would knock down the acid so I could site in a poopy diaper for a long time. Maybe backing soda?

JonBoi65    22
On 8/12/2017 at 3:30 PM, Three Rivers said:

I quite agree with Three Rivers.......I get into that position wearing a wet and rather loose diaper or pullup and things just seem to naturally gravitate to the front. Especially if my poopie is all very soft and warm which is the way I like it. But lots of times I will just do a poopie in any other position then caress and massage my wet messy diaper, feeling all that soft warm poopie traveling towards the front, capturing my boi bits and pieces. I have been a 24/7 diaper wearer (by choice) for a few years and I have yet to encounter any issues with poopie getting down into penis or a diaper rash as I do not stay in my messy diaper/pullup longer than 30-60 minutes. And with the frequent times that I pee, if any poopie got into my penis it would get flushed out very quickly:19_EmoticonsHDcom:

FullyLoaded    15

If your poop is soft enough and your desperate enough you can go while sitting semi reclined and the poop will flow to the front of the diaper.