LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sophie & Pudding Collaborative Captions!

Pudding

Well, well... my two fav writers in a different writing format! I've never really loved this format, but when the two of your bring your talents to it, there is a change. While I prefer your long and so well developed stories, I am usually sad when they end. These captioned writings contain the same heart and spirit as your longer writing and I'll take my dose of "Sophie & Pudding" in any format I can get! Thanks for giving your readers more of your craft.

I went to your patreon and read a couple of these newest caption stories. I really do like these stories but because they are so short I feel as though I want so much more. I guess I like them to much and it makes me want to read more. Dolly was pretty dark, she is definitely not a happy baby and who could blame her. At least she is eventually allowed some sexual relief. Love and Socks was much more to my liking , it was a cute loving little tale where one takes control over the other and has the baby she's always wanted. I know you intentionally created this second person to be gender nuteral but reading it, at least for me, both were female in my mind and that worked perfectly. I really liked this one. I will read and comment more later.

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

I went to your patreon and read a couple of these newest caption stories. I really do like these stories but because they are so short I feel as though I want so much more. I guess I like them to much and it makes me want to read more. Dolly was pretty dark, she is definitely not a happy baby and who could blame her. At least she is eventually allowed some sexual relief. Love and Socks was much more to my liking , it was a cute loving little tale where one takes control over the other and has the baby she's always wanted. I know you intentionally created this second person to be gender nuteral but reading it, at least for me, both were female in my mind and that worked perfectly. I really liked this one. I will read and comment more later.

• 1 month later...