LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I swear this happened. Worst "caught" story ever.

You can believe me or not believe me. But I swear this all happened today, and all before noon, to boot. I don't know if this is in the right forum. But it's the truthful events of this morning so I don't know if it qualifies as a story or not.

I understand stand that airports need to have security standards but that is just ridiculous I mean at least they should let you have a proof that your urinary incontinence is a freaking strip in the right in front of them and then the fact that I told you to leave that's their fault

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Sorry the sarcastic jackass comes out I would have been like "you holding " yeah I got me a stool sample , you want receive it , or is this your welcome home greeting for all " they probably would have had Rottweiler cavity search for my intentioned disrespect plus I take opiates and am type I diabetic so I got crazy needles IN MY belongings.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Jeff Sessions and the angry lawn gnomes band .

• Like 1

These days you couldn't pay me to fly anywhere, especially out of the country.

It used to be that law enforcement had to show reasonable cause in order to perform a "stop & frisk" type search, but now our Constitutionally guaranteed rights have been stripped away and the authorities can harass you just because they feel like it. Wanting to fly somewhere does not make you

• Like 3

If we weren't so adamant about stripping people of their right to the pursuit of happiness (including consuming whatever mind-altering substances they choose, instead of just the state-approved alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine and the chemicals the doctors decree are ok to take) then it'd be a non-issue.

• Like 1

People allowed this to happen after 9/11 in the "name of security" read fear people want soon eith the laws bush enacted and every administration since then our rights havd been further eroded still under the guise of our safety ,truth be told no rights needed to be lost but it was a power grab, our rights and freedoms have been going down a slippery slope and evertime a terrorist act goes down more freedom goes away in the name of safety , its only been recently that some people opened there eyes to something some of us have know for years , they are taking freedoms because they can and it plays to there agenda.

• Like 1

I feel your pain. I have Global Entry, so I am largely spared the interrogation at customs. But, despite having TSA Pre-Check, I have been exposed to some awful experiences thanks to the bureaucracy that is the US Government. In Puerto Rico, I was made to strip, and the TSA poked and prodded my Bambino Bellisimo/Luvs Size 6/ABUniverse Super Dry Kids Combo. In Albuquerque, I didn't have to go quite as far, but the agent did indeed feel my waistband. Both experiences were humiliating. I've learned since then to always travel in a dry diaper, change before security and/or customs (i.e. before landing on the international leg of a flight). This seems to have helped. Still, the security theater in the US is ridiculous. Target those who are likely to do us harm, not us diaper wearing AB's!

• Like 1

Yeah. Seriously. I look back on it now about a week later and it's kind of funny. Especially how abrupt it ended after they were confronted with a very wet Molicare Super! I have been felt up before at security...a couple times the padding has set off some sort of alarm in those body scanning machines, necessitating a pat down and they feel my diaper, and usually a mutual look is given, and then my hands are tested for explosives. Nothing has ever come of it.