LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An interesting find... but honestly disposables from the 70's are so terrible compared to products available today I'm not sure they'd be worth using.

IMO the true "gold mine" for stuff is the 90's and early 00's... right before the big shift to cloth backing started.

On 8/11/2017 at 8:39 AM, Darkfinn said:

An interesting find... but honestly disposables from the 70's are so terrible compared to products available today I'm not sure they'd be worth using.

IMO the true "gold mine" for stuff is the 90's and early 00's... right before the big shift to cloth backing started.

Lol, I'm not a skinny guy so fitting into baby sizes isn;t really an option.

On 8/19/2017 at 4:30 PM, DailyDi said:

Any chance I can get one of those from you? Would love to add the diapers to my vintage collection; and was thinking of doing a PC Build with a diaper box.

That's a nifty idea DD.

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely be willing to trade for a few of those I am skinny enough to fit into them. I have a pretty decent ABDL diaper collection if you want to trade and if you wear size medium

• 2 weeks later...

Wow great find! These are the Pampers i wore growing up . I would very much like to buy a box , opened or even half a box of Pampers from you . Will pay whatever you want for them! Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2017 at 8:28 PM, Shawn said:

Wow great find! These are the Pampers i wore growing up . I would very much like to buy a box , opened or even half a box of Pampers from you . Will pay whatever you want for them! Thanks

Thank you and sorry missing this until now.

There’s the one open box that was carefully opened through the top that’s only missing 1 diaper as well as sealed boxes.  You’re welcome to message me an offer.  Before hand I should stress that the “grade” is higher than what I’ve seen on eBay and all other from photos online - with the size and rarity, I’ll be looking for top dollar.  Lmk!

• 8 months later...