LL Medico Diapers and More

Ive done 50 miles on the treadmill in the last 16 days (14 days where i worked out, 2 where i had a lazy day); ive been doing 1.5 hours of exercise most days.

Im also eating less and eating better (low carbs, low fat, high protein); but im started to feel like my energy level is dropping; any tips?

barnburner    21

Do you drink soda/cola/pop/carbonated drinks? Even Diet drinks are not good for trying to lose weight.

id0ntknow    25
2 hours ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

Ive done 50 miles on the treadmill in the last 16 days (14 days where i worked out, 2 where i had a lazy day); ive been doing 1.5 hours of exercise most days.

Im also eating less and eating better (low carbs, low fat, high protein); but im started to feel like my energy level is dropping; any tips?

If you are eating less calories than you were before, your energy levels probably will drop a little bit. Like Barnburner said, if you are drinking sodas or other sugary drinks, maybe try to cut back on those a bit. I know that when I stopped drinking sodas, I lost at least 10-15 pounds just from that alone.

6 hours ago, barnburner said:

Do you drink soda/cola/pop/carbonated drinks? Even Diet drinks are not good for trying to lose weight.

Ive cut out soda and such a long time ago, now i only drink a Bang energy drink before i work out and thats it.

If you know what they are you will know they are made by a workout supplement company and much better than soda/energy drinks.

fuzzybunny    14

Switch up the trademill if you can for outside walking (as long as its safe or weather permitting.) 

Depends on when the energy level dips. My choice of action would be a small cup of black coffee (4oz.) Before around 1 oclock. (As long as you can have.) Or switch at your workout time if you can.

Make sure your getting good restful deep rem sleep. (Better than 8 hours plus.) And your waking up through out the week the same time. Even one day will through your sleep cycle off. 

Get away from electronics. Limit near bed time or even late afternoon. (Unless your job calls for it) 

Then get away from energy drinks. Go with a handful of salted preztizels (low sodioum) and organe juice (6 oz. All natural.)for your energy drink. Even if the so called energy drink is all natural theres nothing natural about it. At least the preztels have the right amount of carbs you need. While the oj has the sugar you need for the extra spike. (20mins prior before you work out will help start you.) When you walk it will help process better. 

Look into weight lifting or restiance training or even a yoga class to help build up muscle restiance. (As long as you go to qualified people and your health and body say yes.)

On 8/8/2017 at 11:12 PM, barnburner said:

The energy drink isnt all natural, it just doesn't have a huge amount of real sugar or fake sugar, plus it has CoQ10, BCAAs, and Super Creatine; stuff you would find in workout supplements.

Dubious    124

Energy drink is almost as bad as cola and you will do much better with just water

Supplements is mainly for athletes and those that are already fit and wants to grow muscles

9 hours ago, Dubious said:

Energy drink is almost as bad as cola and you will do much better with just water

Supplements is mainly for athletes and those that are already fit and wants to grow muscles

Like i said though, its not a normal energy drink; the only bad thing in this one is the caffeine, no calories, no real sugar, no fake sugar.

I dont drink soda or regular energy drinks.

I already know soda and regular energy drinks are bad, if thats all you can say, better to post nothing.

Dubious    124
37 minutes ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

Like i said though, its not a normal energy drink; the only bad thing in this one is the caffeine, no calories, no real sugar, no fake sugar.

I dont drink soda or regular energy drinks.

I already know soda and regular energy drinks are bad, if thats all you can say, better to post nothing.

Same to you, if you just gonna be rude

fuzzybunny    14

So your drinking an energy drink with so called "workout supplements". Yeah no. Just go with my first suggestion and go with just plain black coffee. (Two things in it. Coffee beans and water.) Like i said drink it early and start with a half a cup (4oz)

Compared to your so called workout drink. I say lay off them and see if you cant shake them sometimes it can be your caffine free. And nothing is never sugar free lol. They just put ingredients in it that you have to be a chemist to know it or goggle it. Cant be good for you and were all guilty of doing it. :unsure:

John73    1

Getting your clean diet will help in most cases to lose extra pounds, if you want to more advanced then counting macros and proper diet will be needed. As most of people, your diet for now is probably based on carbs. If so, you should proceed to start eating less. Count your calories and cunt some calories from carbohydrates every week or two, depends on your plan. You should be able to find all needed information on the internet. i would say put proteins on: 1g/pound, stick to fat less than 100g and try to eat fish and non-saturated fats, like olive oil and rest are carbs. Cut from them, add some cardio, hit the gym. For the total beginner, just eating "clean" and a bit less than you should will make significant difference.