LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weight loss tips?

Ive done 50 miles on the treadmill in the last 16 days (14 days where i worked out, 2 where i had a lazy day); ive been doing 1.5 hours of exercise most days.

Im also eating less and eating better (low carbs, low fat, high protein); but im started to feel like my energy level is dropping; any tips?

2 hours ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

Ive done 50 miles on the treadmill in the last 16 days (14 days where i worked out, 2 where i had a lazy day); ive been doing 1.5 hours of exercise most days.

Im also eating less and eating better (low carbs, low fat, high protein); but im started to feel like my energy level is dropping; any tips?

If you are eating less calories than you were before, your energy levels probably will drop a little bit. Like Barnburner said, if you are drinking sodas or other sugary drinks, maybe try to cut back on those a bit. I know that when I stopped drinking sodas, I lost at least 10-15 pounds just from that alone.

6 hours ago, barnburner said:

Do you drink soda/cola/pop/carbonated drinks? Even Diet drinks are not good for trying to lose weight.

Ive cut out soda and such a long time ago, now i only drink a Bang energy drink before i work out and thats it.

If you know what they are you will know they are made by a workout supplement company and much better than soda/energy drinks.

On 8/8/2017 at 11:12 PM, barnburner said:

Do you drink soda/cola/pop/carbonated drinks? Even Diet drinks are not good for trying to lose weight.

The energy drink isnt all natural, it just doesn't have a huge amount of real sugar or fake sugar, plus it has

37 minutes ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

Like i said though, its not a normal energy drink; the only bad thing in this one is the caffeine, no calories, no real sugar, no fake sugar.

I dont drink soda or regular energy drinks.

Getting your clean diet will help in most cases to lose extra pounds, if you want to more advanced then counting macros and proper diet will be needed. As most of people, your diet for now is probably based on carbs. If so, you should proceed to start eating less. Count your calories and cunt some calories from carbohydrates every week or two, depends on your plan. You should be able to find all needed information on the internet. i would say put proteins on: 1g/pound, stick to fat less than 100g and try to eat fish and non-saturated fats, like olive oil and rest are carbs. Cut from them, add some cardio, hit the gym. For the total beginner, just eating "clean" and a bit less than you should will make significant difference.